|
Author Topic:   Clan Enters TM
=DNX= Matrix
posted December 05, 2000 05:39 AM            
I have bought the game and basically it rox bigstyle.

I'd like to announce that Clan DNX is now actively supporting Treadmarks. If you would like to apply for membership please attend the visitors section of our website and fill in the information - i will get back to you shortly.

Best Wishes -=[ /2 ]=-

Call me rixy

l8r !

IP:

Kaeto
posted December 05, 2000 09:07 AM            
Welcome to the party

IP:

Hawk
posted December 05, 2000 04:20 PM            
Nice to see a new clan
I'm sure RC extends the same greetin' to you, seeing as how he heads up clan [TC]

-[TC]Blackhawk

------------------
Jedi Master Hawk
The L33t Side Of The Force

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 05, 2000 04:22 PM            
Yeah - welcome! Glad to see the TM community growing!

------------------
Random Chaos
Longbow Digital Arts
neym@longbowdigitalarts.com
------------------
Admin for theTerrain Deformation Site, Terrain Deformation Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted December 28, 2000 05:15 AM            
Are you sure your not spread to thin Matrix. It seems like your clan participates in a lot of different games. Hard to imagine how you find time for TM too.

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted December 28, 2000 03:04 PM            
Not really,

I actually play TreadMarks / Battlezone / Unreal Tourney and Quake 3 Arena.

4 games aint so bad - i can split my time into 2 hr slots on weejends and 1 hr slots thru the week - picking the times when ppl r online is the hardest to judge - i simply work within those perameters - the website is fully done now so its just odd bits added here and there as needed.

What i tend to do as i was explaining to superunknown is to build a team up, get them all working together, then assign one person in charge as a clan VP and i then tend to the needs of all games. ie what they need i do my best to provide - it also means that when i go into a game theres ppl there i know and can play withem no matter what.

ps: we just set up a team in madden football 2001 as well ! cool huh !

Yes i suppose in a way its kind of stretchin things but when its more than a simple passtime and becomes a hobby that you love, meeting ppl, shareing info - then 4-8 hrs dont seem so bad

besides im hardly stressed up yet - will take a lot more yet

The first DMF-TM tourney now that will be stressful - hahaha

l8rz bud

-=[ /2 ]=-

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted December 28, 2000 11:32 PM            
I made a clan for a ants on the msn gmaing zone hehehe we ended up with 32 members but now 1/4 of them don't even exist i think hehe. But a few of my good ol freinds on there are still playin to de end (Some not as good as others). http://www.zone.com/profile/infoteam.asp?Players=4&Teams=2&PlayerID=GoldAnt_Number1&TeamID=The+Golden+Ants

------------------
<:) Can't forget those smileys wearing Dunce Caps at the Bottem Can we <:)

IP:

SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted December 30, 2000 01:46 PM            
Ping Matrix:
Can you send me the other members e-mail addresses or ICQ #s.Email to david23@apex.net
I don't think I've ever seen them play,so I haven't talked to them.
Thanks

IP: