|
Author Topic:   LDA Battle Royale
swisher
posted December 04, 2000 09:26 AM            
Played version 1.5 on JL's server last night and found that all of LDA was playing, too. Phillippe, Tom, Jim, and RC. What a treat.

I didn't want to take the time last night, it seemed like you guys were intent on heads-down play last night, so congratulations here and now. I wish you the best of luck with the new release and retail distribution.

(Hey, Jim, Tom seems to play a little too well. He may be playing more than he's coding .)

IP:

Kaeto
posted December 04, 2000 09:29 AM            
!#%!$#%
WHERE IS MY CD!!!

*Pouts in a corner*

IP:

Dreamer
posted December 04, 2000 09:56 AM         
Mee vants von too.
Btw... Is it possible to play on a [v1.5 Full] server using the Beta Release Candidate?

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited December 04, 2000).]

IP:

peeet
posted December 04, 2000 11:26 AM         
Keato - come over and help me drywall this weekend, and you can have my copy until yours arrives! (i haven't had time to even install it yet)

IP:

Hawk
posted December 04, 2000 02:16 PM            
If Kaeto comes over, I'm coming too...we live close enough to each other to make it practical

IP:

peeet
posted December 04, 2000 03:02 PM         
heh heh - looks like the cat & i might have the house to ourselves for a week in january... can anyone say "LAN PARTY!"?

IP:

Kaeto
posted December 04, 2000 03:09 PM            
If I could get my parents to let me go, and if I could get there, and if it wasn't Snow Camp week, I'd say yes. I'd say the chances are about 1 in 2 to the 65,536'th power.

IP:

peeet
posted December 04, 2000 04:37 PM         
that's too bad... i'm sure we coulda got RC to come up... Cell could've picked you up on the way, & xlr8r doesn't live too far from here...

and then there's dudymas (shudder!)
JK dudy you & your evil cookie-dough are welcome any time!

IP:

peeet
posted December 04, 2000 04:45 PM         
and here's another scary thought: if done on a saturday, i might have been able to talk my boss into letting us use the office, network & DSL line, assuming someone brought a 'puter for a server!

actually, with all the problems we've been having lately, there's no way he'd want anyone touching the network (but, what he doesn't know... wait - i'm getting scared!)

------------------
that's "peeeto" to you! :P

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 04, 2000 04:59 PM            
Hmmm - I can't play Sat nights but I can play Sun nights...

IP:

peeet
posted December 04, 2000 05:08 PM         
we were talking about a LAN party in Albany, RC

------------------
that's "peeeto" to you! :P

IP: