|
Author Topic:   Getting BarrysWorld to host!
DjAttitude
posted December 03, 2000 12:16 PM            
this is what I've sent to BarrysWorld.

The TM community must agree on this, but there servers but the ping is too high or no-one is on them!.

---

Hello BarrysWorld,

On behalf of the Treadmarks community, I am asking you to kindly host a dedicated server for us. The new version of Treadmarks has just only been released and the community are awaiting servers to play on.

Hope to hear from you soon.

-DjAttitude
behalf of the TreadMarks Community

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted December 03, 2000 01:33 PM            
If they are willing to host a long term dedicated server we would like to talk to them. Have them give us an e-mail at neym@longbowdigitalarts.com or at longbow@longbowdigitalarts.com .

------------------
Random Chaos
Longbow Digital Arts
neym@longbowdigitalarts.com
------------------
Admin for theTerrain Deformation Site, Terrain Deformation Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild

IP:

DjAttitude
posted December 03, 2000 03:55 PM            
I got a reply from barrysworld, and this is the Reply...

---

Hi,

We usually channel requests for new game servers to the Game Servers forum on forums.barrysworld.com, so we can get an idea of what people really want. If you kick a thread of on their and people respond positively then it will go along way to convincing our game server admins to through up a TM server.

regards

speccy
bw team

---

So If anyone wishing to support me with getting BarrysWorld to have a dedicated server, Please go to the forums... You will see my thread, and reply to it with something which will convince them!

IP:

swisher
posted December 04, 2000 09:14 AM            
I've done my duty. For those interested, the post started my DjAttitude can be viewed at http://forums.barrysworld.com/showthread.php?postid=45662#post45662

IP:

Sailor
Administrator
posted December 04, 2000 08:58 PM            
I put in my two cents worth. Let's hope it helps them decide to do the right thing.

IP: