|
Author Topic:   The 1.5 demo rocks!
swisher
posted November 24, 2000 05:30 PM            
My internet connection has been touch-and-go latley, so I've been playing a lot of the new 1.5 demo and it is great! I can't wait to get the fulll version!

1.5 seems to more fast-paced. With 8 bots in battle, a game seems to finish in about 10 minutes (100% AI intelligence setting).

The default view is very nice. It really is an overall improvement from version 1.0.1.

[This message has been edited by swisher (edited November 24, 2000).]

IP:

A2597
posted November 24, 2000 11:28 PM            
Yea. I like it now. (After I edited the tracktion, the weapons, the speed, and added nukes, cruises, shadow, and all the other downloadable weapons).
Don't know if I can make it until christmas when I get the full version!!!

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted November 24, 2000 11:40 PM            
Hohoho

For players info. We should know early next week for sure, but tentitively LDA will be offering an upgrade from 1.0 full to 1.5 full version via a direct request going through LDA for a nominal fee. This is only tentitive still...the alternative would likely be a mail-in rebate...this all depends on how many CDs LDA can pull pre-boxed...we will know for sure early next week...

Hope this helps all those full version owners that aren't sure what to do yet becuase you haven't heard from LDA on that upgrade that's been pending!

------------------
Random Chaos
Longbow Digital Arts
neym@longbowdigitalarts.com
------------------
Admin for theTerrain Deformation Site, Terrain Deformation Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild

IP:

Rex R
posted November 25, 2000 02:06 AM            
ok, all together now 'WE WANT AN UPGRADE' <jk>

IP: