|
Author Topic:   server
coax
Administrator
posted November 22, 2000 04:30 PM            
seems like the server is down again, so if your going on-line pass through the NGI server

IP:

synack
posted November 22, 2000 05:56 PM         
how's about we post all the known IP addresses so we can save them for future use?

The only one I saved was:

NGI's server: 194.177.103.42:12300

Let's compile a list, or maybe RC can pull together a composite for all of us to save?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 22, 2000 06:20 PM            
naw, theres already one anyways, I'm too lazy to go dig for it in the archives

IP:

synack
posted November 22, 2000 06:29 PM         
Thus spake Coax.

We're done for.

It is over.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 22, 2000 07:02 PM            
beware of the sun the time is now

IP:

synack
posted November 22, 2000 09:00 PM         
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to speak.

IP:

Kaeto
posted November 22, 2000 09:11 PM            
I hereby declare that this nonsense shall stop.

IP:

A2597
posted November 22, 2000 11:53 PM            
quote:
The avalanche has started. It is too late for the pebbles to speak

Nice to se a fellow B5 fan, but the quote is
"The avalanche has already started. It is to late for the pebbles to vote"

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Hawk
posted November 23, 2000 09:00 AM            
Oooo, B5...Too bad I never got a chance to watch many of the episodes :P

------------------
Jedi Master Hawk
The L33t Side Of The Force

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 23, 2000 01:20 PM            
Did B5 finally get the ax?

IP:

Dudymas
posted November 23, 2000 02:52 PM            
well, i'll try something now, but i think the master server is down, ASAP and i think of it though, i'll make a list,
worse comes to worst, we can e-mail the server hosts and (cut throat, shelly, sting and rommel, etc.) then sum that up,
i'm FAR too active to be lasy, that's nothing of what my life is about.... and you know how i posted about jumping on trampolines with 20 pound huge boulders, well now i'm jumping around on tramplolines in fall in NY during a rain in 40 to 50 degree weather with 20 inch water balloons filled with enriched water that has enough density to knock you off of the Trampoline, let alone freeze you if it pops. Pretty fun too, i've been able to bounce the things over my head, but my friends are calling me less and less, so i'll stop doing that until summer, then i'll fill it with hot water and dip the balloon in itching powder and give everyone who wants to play with the balloon on the trompoline razors to tape to their fingernails, weeeee weeeee weeeeeeeeee!

IP:

synack
posted November 23, 2000 09:20 PM         
somebody needs a cookie dough fix

IP:

A2597
posted November 23, 2000 09:36 PM            
quote:
Did B5 finally get the ax?

Nope, it was writen before they ever even started the first season, so it had a very integrated plot. it was canned after every season, and every season the fans brought it back.
So all five seasons aired.
Now the only thing the fans (And myself) are tring to bring back is the flight sim. (CAn I say this here?) a game I want MUCH more then Tread Marks. A game I would spend 100$US to buy... but Sierra canned it last year. and now is refusing to sell the source code, movies, etc. no matter the price. Sooo, me, and 2500 others at www.firstones.com are tring to save it. and many have started making their own freeware games, and modding other games. Once I get the full version of Treadmarks, I'm planning on making B5 tanks, and changing the names of the tanks for more of a B5 feel.
so, check out www.firstones.com , and look at some of the screen shots. and if you wish, help us save the game!
Boy did I get OT or what?

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Dudymas
posted November 25, 2000 01:04 PM            
Okay Coaxy, what's your real icq number nd e-mail, we've been having problems reaching yah here...

IP: