|
Author Topic:   Purchasing?
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 21, 2000 02:36 PM            
I'm ready to purchase the full version.Will it be on the shelves at Babbages,Circuit City...ect?These are the closest stores at my location,although they are still 50 miles away.I would like to know before I drive.My credit card is maxed so online purchasing is out of the picture.Oh yeah,thanks Karldar for giving me the IP address,worked like a charm.

[This message has been edited by SuperUnknown (edited November 21, 2000).]

IP:

Kaeto
posted November 21, 2000 02:41 PM            
It should be in Babbages, but I doubt it's there yet - wait a week, then go...

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted November 21, 2000 02:44 PM            
I don't have an answer and I don't think anyone else LDA has an answer to that question. You might want to contact AAA about where they are distributing it other than CompUSA and Babbages in your region. They would be able to tell you best. LDA has no direct control over distribution locations, thats all up to AAA.

Also I suggest you call before you make a 50 mile drive to make sure they have it in stock yet. It probably won't be on the shelves for a couple of days to possibly a week or even more. Thats more due to each chain's internal delays than from how fast they actually get it from AAA...

------------------
Random Chaos
Longbow Digital Arts
neym@longbowdigitalarts.com
------------------
Admin for theTerrain Deformation Site, Terrain Deformation Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild

[This message has been edited by Random Chaos LDA (edited November 21, 2000).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted November 22, 2000 08:03 PM            
Hey, i just got a great marketing scheme:

"The blueprints of a railgun and a recipe to make nitrogen trioxide gas and trinitrophenol in every box"

whaddayah say? sorry, this is my own sick humor that only I probably would laugh at (although my uncle chuck likes movies where little children are tortured and killed in many ways)

See how great n influence Tread Marks has given me?

IP:

Dudymas
posted November 22, 2000 08:11 PM            
you know, it doesn't feel right to click on the post button for something like that and go to a web page that thanks you for posting the message... but i like it at the same time

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited November 22, 2000).]

IP: