|
Author Topic:   Is the shareware server down?
SuperUnknown
Administrator
posted November 21, 2000 01:05 AM            
First of all,I enjoy playing with some of you guys on shareware.Shooter games aren't usually my favorite genere,but Treadmarks kicks a$$.Anyway,is the server down or is it something on my end.It times out when I refresh the server.I need to buy the retail version so I can play with all of you guys.These 3 maps are getting kind of lame.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 21, 2000 03:06 AM            
Hi Super, You should really by the full version not only are there more maps but there are a lot more tanks and flags too. Yeah and it looks like the server is down but if you know the IP for NGI you can still connect directly

IP:

Karldar
posted November 21, 2000 05:49 AM            
Hey, Super-the IP for NGI's server is: 194.177.103.42:12300

Just type it in and viola! TM DM!

------------------
I like pie!

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted November 21, 2000 08:47 AM            
First of all I can't tell you whether the master server is up or down because I am not anywhere I can check. Nor can I ask the person that runs it becuase I am not somewhere I can do that either...but I will say this:

The Master Server currently acts as a Master for both the Full Version and the V1.0 Shareware Version. The Shareware Version will be banned from the master soon after V1.5 Full Version comes out. Therefore it is highly recommended that you purchase the new V1.5 Full Version.

------------------
Random Chaos
Longbow Digital Arts
neym@longbowdigitalarts.com
------------------
Admin for theTerrain Deformation Site, Terrain Deformation Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted November 21, 2000 09:26 PM            
;( _O-( WAAAAAA

IP:

Dudymas
posted November 22, 2000 08:17 PM            
why the !&(#$)(&^!_#( are you crying, i'd be going yipeeeee, unless you can't buy it, then i'd be going "DIE democratic taxing SCUM, we'll plow you with our treaded beasts and sue you for limiting life on this planet, my parents have payed enough, Give me Tread Marks, or give me M$ (a.k.a. Death)"

IP: