This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Temporal Chaos
Random Chaos LDA
posted November 13, 2000 09:34 AM            
The Temporal Chaos Clan page is now completed...what little of it there is...

We are looking for more ACTIVE members that were part of the last Beta test (1.5BetaN).

The page is at:
http://treadmarks.3d-unlimited.com/clan_tc

------------------
Random Chaos
Longbow Digital Arts
neym@longbowdigitalarts.com
------------------
Admin for theTerrain Deformation Site, Terrain Deformation Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos and the Mining Guild

IP:

Cell
posted November 13, 2000 01:02 PM         
Nice layout of the site, Rc. Nice graphic at the top.

One thing you may want to do is increase the indent so that the words are spaced further from the left navbar.

I also noticed that the cgi counter also acts like a link, you click on it, it changes colors to dark brown and you cant see it anymore.

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted November 13, 2000 01:29 PM            
Cell: Yeah - that spacing problem again - I'll add another colum to the document...

As for the counter, thats a bug with the CGI - turns out the dccounter.cgi?view=1 (or whatever that link calls) doesn't work - error in the CGI app...and I don't feel like finding it since its not used much...

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted November 13, 2000 01:31 PM            
Because Kaeto mentioned it, Active Member means someone that actually plays TM online rather than some of our members that haven't touched TM in about 9 months or so or haven't been online in about that long - we only have three people that actually play online at all...me, Kaeto, and Hawk. The rest are very inactive...some I don't even have working e-mail addresses for them anymore...

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 13, 2000 03:05 PM            
temporal chaos seems like such an old clan. I would rather join a new more hip and jazzy clan, to bad theres no other options.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 13, 2000 03:08 PM            
RC, really nice page though, but there should probally be more content in the 'about us' page

IP:

Hawk
posted November 13, 2000 03:50 PM            
It's usually considered an honor to be in one of a game's first few clans, more than the cheap ones that follow, coax :P

------------------
Jedi Master Hawk
The L33t Side Of The Force

IP:

Dreamer
posted November 13, 2000 04:00 PM         
Hey, coax, there's still BWL...

IP:

Kaeto
posted November 13, 2000 04:18 PM            
And where, pray tell, is the 1337 BWL website? Where are BWL's fragmasters? Has there ever been a BWL server? A BWL lan party? Didn't think so! :P

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 13, 2000 04:35 PM            
you see, look at all this 2 party systems, a third party needs to be created

and to respond to Hawk's comment. What makes a good clan is good players not a legacy.

[This message has been edited by coax (edited November 13, 2000).]

IP:

Hawk
posted November 13, 2000 05:18 PM            
And TC has the best :P

------------------
Jedi Master Hawk

IP:

Kaeto
posted November 13, 2000 05:21 PM            
The only thing TC is waiting for is RC to get a video card. Once that's done, I'm sure RC and Hawk would be glad to join me in rocking the world of you and whatever two or three partners you choose.

IP:

Hawk
posted November 13, 2000 05:22 PM            
You want an even match, coax needs to pick four or five wingmen to go up against you, me, and RC

------------------
Jedi Master Hawk

IP:

Dreamer
posted November 13, 2000 05:45 PM         
There _has_ been a BWL LAN party. There _have_ been attempts to run a BWL server (sadly stopped by provider intervention).
Prob is, I have everything but time to play online and neither has Moriarty - I don't know about peeet and I do not know Lightning - but I guess that's okay.
No, we don't have any Fragmasters. We don't have a webpage. But then again, if you're honest, so didn't TC until yesterday (at least not a "finished" one).
But we do claim our right as the first ever Europe-based TM clan and the second there was - right? err... yeah. whatever.

IP:

Kaeto
posted November 13, 2000 05:46 PM            
Yes. Just wanted to make sure you knew who was boss :P

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 13, 2000 06:47 PM            
guys-guys-guys. Ask anyonw who has played TM for the past 10 months and the'll all say coax is on all the time, coax is the best, coax could kick your lillly @____ anytime of the day.

IP:

Hawk
posted November 13, 2000 07:11 PM            
guys-guys-guys. Ask anyone who's played Tread Marks since Beta 1 and they'll tell you Kaeto, Hawk, and RC will kick coax's butt all over the server. Bring a friend, the more dead the merrier :P

IP:

Hawk
posted November 13, 2000 07:13 PM            
And we si cna spell!!!!!

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited November 13, 2000).]

IP:

Kaeto
posted November 13, 2000 07:13 PM            
Agreed. I'm getting sick of his whining

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted November 13, 2000 07:37 PM            
Peeeto said he's making a BWL page but hasn't started yet - maybe he needs encouragement

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 13, 2000 08:38 PM            
lol, ok I'll stop whining but just respect the fact that in your guys absence, Many players have enhanced there skills well enough that their close to or as good as you.

IP:

Dreamer
posted November 13, 2000 09:24 PM         
Strange thing there are so few active posters on this BBS, then. You'd think active players would show up here, right?

IP:

Kaeto
posted November 13, 2000 09:27 PM            
Dreamer - not really. Usually, users only go to a BB if they are :
A) Chatty types
B) Whiny types
C) Have a problem

IP:

Hawk
posted November 13, 2000 09:41 PM            
D) Are utterly insane

edit: I figure most of us fall into the 'D' category
------------------
Jedi Master Hawk

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited November 13, 2000).]

IP:

Random Chaos LDA
posted November 13, 2000 11:28 PM            
Yep Hawk - you're definately right

And Coax: probably true - my skills aren't as good as they used to be...but then I'm also playing in software mode and don't know how much that is the cause of my problems...I don't get quite as good a score as I used to...still beat the AI now days and when I finally get a 3d card later this week (I better get it!) I'll start playing online again

--RC

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2