|
Author Topic:   luckiest thing to happen to you in TM?
A2597
posted November 02, 2000 01:08 PM            
What is the luckiest thing to happen to you while playing TM?
For me, I once was playing a DM against three AI's and four real players, I wound up getting the plasma spewer, and quickly was trying to get rid of that ammo. Well, I fired one shot that went up at about 65-75 degrees, and I was able to see it head right for a group of tanks duking it out a LONG way away, (I mean like, halfway across the map!) And the plasma ball landed on an enemy tank!

I've also played with a very lucky player, who got a nuke, and as soon as he fired that he got a matter bomb, and then I killed him, and he spawned on top of the Shadow keeper....now THAT is luck!

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted November 02, 2000 01:34 PM            
Probably on my Hell server when I had about 50 nukes coming right at me and I managed to get them all to miss me

IP:

Kaeto
posted November 02, 2000 01:47 PM            
Luck? I'm ALL SKILL BABY!!!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted November 02, 2000 02:47 PM            
this has happened to me twice on the NGI server. I got a cruise missle and then found a super ammo box, and then an other. I fired one of the missles at a real player, and then I found an other ammo box and I shot the same guy again. I kept on doing this till I reached the frag limit of 20. All 20 frags were from the same guy i was killing with the missles. It took 8 and some seconds to finish that match. Although since it happened twice I guess it may be better classified in the skill category and not the luck category.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted November 04, 2000 03:50 PM            
Now heres skill i just went crazy i followed that little arrow above the tank and i got 103 fph YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSS I GOT 103 FPH TAKE THAT IM SKILLED NOW WHOS SKILLED MWA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA IM SKILLED HAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHAH HEHEHEHEHE brb with a screen shot

IP:

Kaeto
posted November 04, 2000 06:09 PM            
I can get 240+FPH (only with a good number of enemies, and getting nice pickups like flamer, ramdrill, GAU, cruise & such...)

IP:

A2597
posted November 04, 2000 06:51 PM            
I can get 3,200 FPH with two nukes...
(Of course, they were MY nukes, not the old lame "I'm ten feet from a nuke and won't get hurt" nukes.

------------------
--===BOOM===--

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted November 04, 2000 08:27 PM            
I've gotten 340kph with no weapon assists and standard LDA tanks...

Take Glacier level, use the Mite, press forward...

IP:

Kaeto
posted November 04, 2000 09:42 PM            
The mite is the lamest thing ever - I refuse to use it. If it were longer, taller, and less stable, then it would be balanced, but right now, it's awful.

IP:

Dudymas
posted November 06, 2000 03:36 PM            
I Love it, it's the most annoying thing to anyone who tries too hard to annoy me. Surely, RC, you must use it a lot, i love it when i like to show off, you just can't let someone go after you with a flamer, that'll get you killed, but then again, i love to run around and punch people in the rear out with my turret. It's no fun to try to get frags with it, even though you COULD win a game wih it, i just like to get annoying weapons and snipe people then go pounce on them with my turret as they come after me, then let an AI come running into the scene and let it finish the person off,

Great tank, Jim, please keep it

IP: