|
Author Topic:   Some major air
Triforce
posted October 08, 2000 01:33 AM         
I was playing on Effixi's server the other night and I caught some major air. We were on the ramp map, and I had a ramdrill on a Nemesis. I was heading downhill at around 170 kph heading for an AI when the AI shot a dirtball that landed right in front of me, causing me to jump over the AI. Right in the middle of my jump, a teammate hit the AI I was going for with a nuke...right under me!

I was catipulted stright in the air, HIGH above the entire map...took me 30 seconds to fall. Now that ruled!

I love Treadmarks

IP:

Dreamer
posted October 08, 2000 08:45 AM         
We all love it when things like that happen...

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted October 08, 2000 12:04 PM            
I've done that before - try it on the Moon Level (thats one place I've done it) - you never (almost) come back down!

------------------
Random Chaos
Site admin for http://treadmarks.3d-unlimited.com
Forum admin for Terrain Deformation Tread Marks Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos
randomc@3d-unlimited.com

IP:

Dudymas
posted October 08, 2000 11:37 PM            
so, you like air uh? Try being hit in the mite tank by a DIRT cruise missile on JL's 'Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough' server. NOW THAT'S AIR! of course, i you don't wanna have to self destruct because you fly over 5 maps away from eveyone else, then use a land leveler, THAT will easily give you over 1000 kmph at least STRAIGHT up (maybe a horizantal speed of 80 kmph, depends on where you are when the blast occurs and whether or not you were speeding along when you got popped up).

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted October 09, 2000 10:10 AM            
Hmmm...

Have you ever tried Jousting?

Here is what you do: Get peeeto (or other player who prefers fun to fragging), load the DM Glacier level (I think thats the name), and pick either the Liquid Mite or the Red Dwarf tank. The two of you go to opposite edges of the map (not across the lake, that doesn't work - though when going at 340kph without weapon boosts, it barely slows you down). Then head stait at each other trying to blow the other up...

Have fun

------------------
Random Chaos
Site admin for http://treadmarks.3d-unlimited.com
Forum admin for Terrain Deformation Tread Marks Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos
randomc@3d-unlimited.com

IP: