This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Waht happens when you put 500 computer tanks in the same map?
GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 06, 2000 08:31 PM            
Well you get 10 frags on the 6th second (not includeing the ones before 6!) And a bunch of chaos What is the most somebody has put on there map ( Ai players). i tiread 100,000 the fist time i got tread marks ;( My comp froze after 15 minutes of intense laging. Has anybody ver gone giher than 100,000 (Note i did this when i first got the program i am now not stupid enough to go past 1000) ?

IP:

Kaeto
posted October 06, 2000 09:59 PM            
You are my long lost brother! I play with >100 tanks regularly!

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted October 07, 2000 03:30 AM            
Kaeto has somewhere a Beta1.0 version screenshot of a race with over 100 tanks

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted October 07, 2000 03:47 AM            
Ok - I uploaded the Tread Marks pic from Kaeto of Beta1.0 and 125 tanks...

*Note to veiwer - this map does not have troughs for tanks to go down, the treadmarks created them*

IP:

Kaeto
posted October 07, 2000 10:21 AM            
Actually, that shot is with 100 tanks IIRC. Nowadays, I can play that with the detail most of the way up

I highly recommend racing on the ice trenches map with zillions of tanks

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 07, 2000 12:44 PM            
How do you put screen shots in the text it says html is off so how can i sick um in there? I got one of the 500

IP:

Kaeto
posted October 07, 2000 12:51 PM            
[ i m g ]urlhere [ / i m g ]
get rid of the spaces in there, and voila

IP:

Dudymas
posted October 07, 2000 05:19 PM            
Okay, here's some Dudey Chaos:

this is the first attempt i made at 100 tanks, wait till you look at the next screen. ALL these tanks have around 300 ammo in mass driver shots and dirtballs, and the regular turret shot has boosted kick.
Here you go, right after the match start, talk about flying tanks
and here's a pic from when JL and i got inside the golden sphere on the green monster level

here's a moment on JL's server when he accidentally left the land leveler simply digging to ground zero, regularly it no only does this, but then makes an negative crater that's the same size, only inverted
here's a pic of the levetator working, only it may appear not to be doing so. Look at how big JL's tank has to be if he was on the ground, we're both really up in the air, no touching the ground. Now if you have no bumps or anything, and these tanks can go up to 1250 Meters per SECOND, then:
the platypus certainly can top out on the 'terrain'

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 07, 2000 07:48 PM            
Ok here it is? did i do it right.

[img]C:/ants scores/this is 500.bmp[img]

Would this be right????

What is the ice treanches map? i don't have the full version.

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted October 07, 2000 08:12 PM            
Gold Ant: You need to upload the image to a website and the last img tag gets a / in front of it.

Dudy: I see you used the Spider Tank!

--RC

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 08, 2000 12:54 AM            
ok thanks im gonna try it cause i got some really good screen shots and i mean good. You know how sometimes (for example the people at toy stroy they showed how the hhelemts grid system looked. Well i acceidently bumbed the key board and voala i got that. Its werid n cool all at the same time. i get them as soon as possible. Probaley tomorrow.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 08, 2000 12:57 AM            
I was reffering to buzz light years helmet.

Haven't seen ya in a while dudy

IP:

Kaeto
posted October 08, 2000 12:07 PM            
F5 turns wireframe mode on

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 08, 2000 06:34 PM            
It does man and I thought i had somethin special there. Well it was pretty cool while it lasted but i do got a pic of the 500 tanks. The only problem is that my pics are in bmp and homestead will only take gif and a few other formats. Anybody dare me to go to 1,000 or 10,000 again and take a screen shot? Note:Im never going to 100,000 again that was terrible!

[This message has been edited by GoldAnt_Number1 (edited October 08, 2000).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 08, 2000 07:17 PM            
well here is a screen shot hehe.

ok now i hope that is right if it is you get the joke about my well taken tread marks screen shot hehe. What nice neat little tanks lol. _O-) there isn't a smiely for under water is there.

[This message has been edited by GoldAnt_Number1 (edited October 08, 2000).]

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 08, 2000 07:27 PM            
Ok here is the pic i did it over again.

What nice little tanks hehe. Tread Marks???

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted October 08, 2000 07:37 PM            
Dudy - expect to see some of your pics showing up on the Pic of the Day for my site - I like them!

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 08, 2000 09:27 PM            
Hey random don't you like my pic *hehe* Come on there the coolest tanks around lol

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 08, 2000 09:41 PM            
Ok here they are all pretty cool huh?

and

also

and finally the last one

and last but the best the super tanks hehe.

Super tanks rule

-dudy thanks for the gimp
Smileys: ;( _O-)

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 08, 2000 09:47 PM            
Man the only pic that didn't come out was hte nuclear explsion pic in the midle it was soo cool im gonna try again soon.But it said i was at the gif limit

-;( ;() :P _O-) im dedtermined to find all the smileys possible

IP:

swisher
posted October 08, 2000 11:06 PM            
How do I add that many tanks to a race? Seems like 8 is the max.

IP:

Kaeto
posted October 08, 2000 11:27 PM            
What do you mean swisher? Just type "100" in the # of tanks box...

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 08, 2000 11:35 PM            
Or you can be like me when i was stupid and put in 100,000 (Note: your comp will be in danger of extreme lag takes like ten mintues for crtl alt dedlte to kiick in and another ten for every click or button ;(

IP:

Dudymas
posted October 08, 2000 11:45 PM            
Random... you like those, what about my pic of a tri-mirv nuke. LOL, i went about 300 kmph backwards to make it CRAWL, and i watched it SLOWLY hit an AI that was stuck in a rut, poor guy... YEAH RIGHT, i HATE ai's. Anyway, that was fun, also, i can get JL to post some pics of my original gravity banger, i LOVED that weap, still have it too. . here, i'll set up GIMP and give you some good jpg's, unless you guys can take png's, which i prefer. I'll try pngs, the have soooooo much more quality, though they aren't that compact.

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted October 09, 2000 12:34 AM            
Hey dudy what is icq i don't have the fiantest idea i've never heard of it. Where can i get it? And im gonna go back for 10,000 peoples not the 100,000 but just hte 10,000. Hehehe this itme im gonna get a screen shot o something this big

-Help me im on the quest for smileys: :P ;P ;( _O-) +< (Man standin up) 8-) help me on the quest for smileys.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2