|
Author Topic:   Mods uploaded:
Random Chaos (TC)
posted October 01, 2000 04:09 PM            
I have uploaded 2 new mod's that Dudymas created to my website (linked at bottom of this post).

Dudy: You Deathray weapon was missing some files so I didn't upload it - could you send me a good version? I'll try to get it up next weekend if you get it too me before Wednesday.

------------------
Random Chaos
Site admin for http://treadmarks.3d-unlimited.com
Forum admin for Terrain Deformation Tread Marks Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos
randomc@3d-unlimited.com

IP:

Dudymas
posted October 01, 2000 05:31 PM            
I KNEW IT, i NEVER trust myself, arrrrrrrrrrrgh, okey dokey, i'll punish myself harshly, let all my frustration on my sister and by posting bad wrong things about Kaeto and Hawk, and run around in a triangle because peeeto inspired me on Thursday last week... Oh, i mean i'll fix the zip file right away, ;-)

IP:

Dudymas
posted October 01, 2000 05:51 PM            
I just sent it RC, WITH all the zip file paths, :P.

BIG NOTE, i almost forgot to mention, almost always it seems someone doesn't agree with the flame jet's damage, so just be ready to edit it, don't expect much out of that, PLUS the fire rate and ammo can be argueable, but usually they're good, sorry i didn't warn you first hand RC, please put this warning on the mod Download screen. HEY, i'm off to polish the dirtball larpa so i can send it in to you RC...

JL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
QUICK, send me ALL the mods for the flying tanks server, i'll package it up for RC, Wooooooooh

IP:

Dudymas
posted October 01, 2000 05:53 PM            
Oh, and EVERYONE, ALL my homework is done, so feel the 2 ton girations of my tank victory boogey on the servers, Mwahhahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahha, i'm ready to be suicidal and get high on cookie dough, IF i can find the tub o'cookie dough i made a few weeks ago (yes it's that big so i can't finish it that quickly)!!!!!

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted October 01, 2000 08:31 PM            
I'll get it uploaded next time I log on using my laptop. I'll try to remember to add that warning (but since your e-mail is under the mod people can always bug you )

------------------
Random Chaos
Site admin for http://treadmarks.3d-unlimited.com
Forum admin for Terrain Deformation Tread Marks Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos
randomc@3d-unlimited.com

IP: