|
Author Topic:   IT WORKS, IT STINKIN WORKS
Dudymas
posted August 31, 2000 07:03 PM            
EUREKA, WOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOO, HOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOOOO, i've got your trench makers right here buddy. Just replace the smoketrail ent with whatever projectile you want (don't forget to put the 'projectile/' before the name), i did it with our new DIRTBALL larpa weapon, and wooo, it made me shudder at what kind of nukes we can make now, WEEEEEEEE. MWahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahah, AHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH
, sorry, i feel happy, evil, ingenious, incredably stupid, and immorally worthful at the same time, not to mention joyful. BTW, just bought a new Five Iron Frenzy cd, Upbeats and Beatdowns, and i'm affraid i'll never leave the cpu again, until i get 200+ frags like old times,

------------------
.I'm Not Klutzy!!!!!!!!!.
......I'm Very Over.....
.........Talented........
............:)...........

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted September 11, 2000 01:31 PM            
Dudy, Dudy, Dudy...did you ever play on my Hell server with the GAU spouting Matter Bombs and the RGren's explosions calling Nukes? If you did you'd know that nukes on other calls is nothing new

--RC

IP:

Dudymas
posted September 11, 2000 03:13 PM            
you know verty well i never played on the hell server, so THERE!!!

IP:

Kaeto
posted September 11, 2000 04:13 PM            
RC - also concs were nukes, and I think you raised the nuke/matter bomb's weight a bunch

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted September 11, 2000 04:47 PM            
Actually Nuke and Matter bomb weights were the same as always - I just made almost every weapon do some sort of Nuke effect

IP:

Kaeto
posted September 11, 2000 06:03 PM            
I won a match in 17 seconds in Hell once Had 35 bots, got an r-grenade, BOOM!

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted September 11, 2000 07:46 PM            
Gotta see if the Hell files still exist - if they do I'll upload them to my site...I'm not sure they survived my Jazz Drive crash 6 months ago

IP:

Dudymas
posted September 11, 2000 08:04 PM            
how hard is it to recreate them? You just explained enough up above to make a reasonable server in the first place... what else you want?

IP:

Kaeto
posted September 11, 2000 08:20 PM            
For the 72613460'th time, I HAVE HELL AND CHAOS...

IP:

peeet
posted September 12, 2000 09:19 AM         

IP:

Dudymas
posted September 13, 2000 08:16 PM            
What, that doesn't help if you talk about your undies Kaet, we need entities and such for TM...

IP: