|
Author Topic:   Map editor
Ragnarok
posted August 27, 2000 12:29 PM         
I have read, on the mod page, and on the forum, I think there was being planned to be a map editor and, perhaps, one for the items? I missed something or is it not with the CD? I would really like to creating my own maps for the Tread Marks.

------------------
Hell arose

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted August 28, 2000 08:42 AM            
There are several tools that are not yet released for modifying Tread Marks. A map editor, a UV mapping app, and a image compilation app. These are tentitively going to be released as part of the TM upgrade that is being worked on - at least as of 3 weeks ago that was the idea. A lot is dependent on some other things going on at LDA - but the idea is that by releasing them as with upgrade to treadmarks and new version release that it will control distribution to only those that have bought the game.

P.S. - for everyone's information, my phone line is down at home and likely won't be up for over a week

------------------
Random Chaos
Site admin for http://treadmarks.3d-unlimited.com
Forum admin for Terrain Deformation Tread Marks Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos
randomc@3d-unlimited.com

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 28, 2000 01:46 PM            
man, i just wish that i could be at LDA helping out and hozing the Lightwave 6.x that they have, . I'd gladly work through the night just to play on that thingy, and make java apps for the web site, and make a modding manual, and of course... though it's not my speciality i'd do it for almost anyone... brew the coffee. Anyone else feeling courageous?

IP: