|
Author Topic:   No like the high ping
Karldar
posted August 19, 2000 06:52 PM            
Okay, I'm gonna ramble a bit, but that's only cuz I can't remember exactly what was going on at the time. Yesterday-I think it was yesterday-I logged on to a server and my ping was like 7K or so. Talk about your freakin' lag! Anybody remember what server, when and so forth? I might've been consuming some alcoholic beverages so I can't even remember who else was playing. I usually get ping of around 1-200, mebbe 300 at the most. I was displeased...

IP:

Kaeto
posted August 19, 2000 07:12 PM            
That's BAD... You should never get that ping, except on Hell Servers...

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 19, 2000 08:22 PM            
oh, but there's one server which lags over all, LOL. JL's server, wonder why it lags? JL's mom play MICROSOFT games on the server cpu, whether anyone likes it or not, thusly, on the server we made, where the server has to send all this data to users because there is usually at least on dirtball hitting the ground every 5 seconds or so, and a jump missile or REALLY powerful weapon every 20 seconds... combine with hours of ms games on the server, you get incredably good ping but EXTREME LAG. i get 300 or so and it seems likes shelly's server with 10k ping every now and then.

IP: