|
Author Topic:   Names and tunes and such
Karldar
posted August 19, 2000 06:49 AM            
Just for curiosity's sake, I was wondering if anyone else has added their own musical preferences to TM for further gaming pleasure. I've put some Pantera, Korn, Static-X, and Godsmack in there, in addition to a few others. Also, I realize that I'm a freak, but does anyone else change their name and/or flag for each type of tank they play with(i.e. I use Deathdealer/starburst for my nemesis, Karldar/smiley for my dwarf, and Bloodpower/blood for the spiplane)? It's my first post so be gentle. Otherwise I might have to make you listen to my Yoko Ono albums.

IP:

Hawk
posted August 19, 2000 08:55 AM            
Kaeto and I are both using Supertones in there, I'm using Bentframe and Five Iron Frenzy too, plus a few songs from Command and Conquer games

------------------
If you can't speak English, at least learn how to say "YOU DIE FOR ALLAH!" in Arabic and fire an AK-47.

IP:

Dreamer
posted August 19, 2000 09:34 AM         
I almost only use evil, badly done PD-MIDI files I snatch from the 'web... Like the one you can hear playing in my TM showroom...

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 19, 2000 09:41 AM            
try DEVO, they'll KEEP you on the game, TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRUST me. I know scary music when i hear it,

of course, their music videos are even worse (good heavens, i think i've lost my appetite from this post, i've never seen such insanity ) to an amount that I'M NOT JEALOUS of it, WOAH, now that's a new one. but i think it's the videos that give you nightmares, my sister was the one who showed me them (Claire, the sister who goes river rafting on the arkansas river and beats up on my dad and rules her boyfriends like a slave driver forcing them to do what she tells them to do or she'll beat them up... with some obvious exceptions, ) and she makes people watch them as punishment to anyone who doesn't follow her will (she's basically one of those 'women are the smartest' people) If you want a good example of their music, try 'Joko Homo', i think that's the name (haven't been brave enough to listen to them in a while). If you can play DEVO music on TM, you are WELL fit for ATM and JL's Flying tanks server, woooo!

IP:

Kaeto
posted August 19, 2000 09:50 AM            
Actually, I've had some C&C stuff in there for quite a while... Also some other... umm...

IP:

Charliey
posted August 19, 2000 11:42 AM            
I put some Limp-Bizkit and Kittie music into it.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted August 19, 2000 12:26 PM            
I lean more towards alternative then evil, so I have more like '3 dorrs down', 'weezer', a little evil 'metalica' and 'misfits'

IP:

Dreamer
posted August 19, 2000 01:03 PM         
like... this... (RC + "save Location..." to listen...)

------------------
BWL][Dreamer, founder of the Black Widow Lance,
Admin of the virtual TM showroom

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited August 19, 2000).]

IP:

peeet
posted August 22, 2000 12:31 PM         
jump in the Liquid Evil tank and insert any Skinny Puppy CD. be sure to load up on "cookie dough" first .

IP:

Cell
posted August 22, 2000 04:58 PM         

[This message has been edited by Cell (edited March 02, 2002).]

IP: