|
Author Topic:   Tread Edit 1.2 is done and up!
Charliey
posted August 09, 2000 07:41 PM            
I just posted the new version of Tread Edit at www.geocities.com/tm_editor/tme.htm . Check it out!

------------------
-Charlie
(aka Chuck)

IP:

Hawk
posted August 09, 2000 08:27 PM            
w00t!!! He used my name!!!

------------------
If you can't speak English, at least learn how to say "YOU DIE FOR ALLAH!" in Arabic and fire an AK-47.

IP:

Kaeto
posted August 09, 2000 08:38 PM            
Well, gee, you wouldn't think he'd take the advice of the world's second greatest genius, (next to me of course) would you?

IP:

Hawk
posted August 09, 2000 08:52 PM            
Ha, nine out of ten scientists think I am the smartest person in the world, because you only managed to pay off the tenth right before they polled them all!!!

------------------
If you can't speak English, at least learn how to say "YOU DIE FOR ALLAH!" in Arabic and fire an AK-47.

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 10, 2000 01:19 AM            
I'm the stupidest!!!

IP:

Kaeto
posted August 10, 2000 08:49 AM            
I will describe the incident Hawk is refering to...

There was a poll of 10 scientists to decide who was the smartest person in the world. All 10 of them were gonna vote for me, but I didn't want thousands of companies begging me to work for them. So I started bribing them all to vote for Hawk. But before I could get to the last one, they did the vote...

IP:

Hawk
posted August 10, 2000 09:13 AM            
Ha, he lies to make it sound like he is intelligent, what happened was he only had enough money to pay off one scientist to vote for him because the poll took place right after he got DSL, that's right, we have been first and second most intelligent people in the world for such a long time, but only recently got recognition for it *sniff*

------------------

IP: