|
Author Topic:   Times
Dudymas
posted August 09, 2000 12:20 PM            
Just a new topic for people to post when they're going on major TM fragging frenzies online... I will be going crazy myself, swithing from one place to another this morning and afternoon for a good 3 hours or more i expect, unless the people at San Mina get smart and throw my father out, or my dad brings home some bags of sodium prosulfate and says if i do some work with him, i can burn our trash with it, WOOOOOOOOO... both of those cenarios would ABRUPTLY stop my TM frenzy, of course i'll play tonight after 12 MAYBE, i don't know to much of what my parents want, but that's life for yah... LOL

------------------
.I'm Not Klutzy!!!!!!!!!.
......I'm Very Over.....
.........Talented........
............:)...........

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted August 09, 2000 02:21 PM            
Dudy - I (looks arround to make sure no one is watching this thread) finally got the TM mods you sent me several months ago up...

------------------
Random Chaos
Site admin for http://treadmarks.3d-unlimited.com
Forum admin for Terrain Deformation Tread Marks Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos
randomc@3d-unlimited.com

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 09, 2000 02:56 PM            
Scuse me while i check out RC's Web page:

BTW, won't play online till JL's server is up, sorry, i posted the first post thinking it was up all the time, LOL... silly me

IP:

Kaeto
posted August 09, 2000 03:21 PM            
I _SHOULD_ be on 2nite playing TM some with The Mad Hawk...
On DSL! Finally I can kick all your butts in style

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 09, 2000 03:23 PM            
Thnx soooo much RC, i won't clog your files with my tom-foolery unless you want some more, and i KNOW i made sooooo much better a mods then those now, REMEMBER CHECK OUT JL's SERVER, he's now using another CPU for his server so not even swisher notices a lot of lag, and we know how picky toilets can be,

IP:

Kaeto
posted August 09, 2000 05:47 PM            
Yeah, dudy, no lag is good, but mods = not what I'm lookin' for

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted August 10, 2000 11:10 AM            
Dudy - you can thank me for fixing the zip so it will install in the right dirs

Um - they were all Explo and no Explosphere's I hope...otherwise I have to check them...

------------------
Random Chaos
Site admin for http://treadmarks.3d-unlimited.com
Forum admin for Terrain Deformation Tread Marks Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos
randomc@3d-unlimited.com

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 10, 2000 10:54 PM            
Thankyou very much, anyone have any Server times, or do i have to ring your necks for posting here (except for RC, he's my friend!!! )

BTW, i am going to have to buckle down and remember, i don't even remember that i posting things, i think i'll inherit that mental illness that's in my family, what was it? oh, it was something like Excessive Compulsive (where you forget you did something and you do it again and again until you remember you did it already), MUST PLAY TM, MUST PLAY.... TREAD MARKS, must get ents sent, must get...... Then i really can go to your asylum Hawk,

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 10, 2000 10:56 PM            
**HINT HINT** is there a reason why i try not to post much coming from the above post i just made???

IP:

Charliey
posted August 10, 2000 11:09 PM            
Ok, ok, i usually play sometime during the day, like in the 7:30pm-12:00am area.

------------------
-Charlie
(aka Chuck)

IP: