....BBS bug!

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 28, 2000 11:34 PM            
LOL

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 28, 2000 11:35 PM            
Well, I'm glad to see that my posting didn't ruin the fact that their are "Hawk" posts in this thread LOL. I think that says something about you, but I'm not sure what LOL

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 29, 2000 12:03 AM            
But I bet when Dudy posts, it says "Chaos" :P
The kid has been playing TM with JL for the last 6 hours!

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 29, 2000 12:04 AM            
Well, chalk one up for the UBB coders!

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 29, 2000 12:06 AM            
BTW, Hawk, what _WAS_ this topic supposed to be called? Too bad this topic will never see the light of day (unless Dreamer hits it soon!)

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 29, 2000 12:08 AM            
I wonder if my account will be credited with all these posts?

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 29, 2000 12:10 AM            
Dudy is laughing his butt off LOL!

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 29, 2000 12:11 AM            
Just FYI, Dudy blames this mess on Hawk.
And I'm listening to "Fade" by King's X right now. You can get their music at mp3.com/kingsx (or at least you USED to be able to, I dunno anymore)

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 29, 2000 12:12 AM            
And I'm just gonna keep on posting 'till I fall asleep. What a good use for my mind :P

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 29, 2000 12:13 AM            
Wow Hawk, you have a way with these things, don't you? Or did you make the BBS ANGRY, what was topic going to be anyway, prolly some thing that a heretic would put as a topic and the BBS, being good, smited your evils. Yes, this is truly ground breaking technology, LDA, how much does a BBS like this cost, it must even send ICBM's at the perpatraitor's house if he doesn't stop saying bad things about cookie dough, bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahhahaha!!!

IP:

AlbiWan
posted July 29, 2000 12:14 AM            
Is it just me or is it just me? Is there any way to get a professional response out of LDA, or do you just have to take what they say and be dissapointed?

------------------
Do or do not, there is no try!!! - Yoda

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 29, 2000 12:17 AM            
It costs precisely $160 USD, that's United States Dollars, Dudy.

IP:

Hawk
posted July 29, 2000 06:52 AM            
Hehahea, this was Noper's post announcing the 240MM cannon before I posted. I don't know what the #!^ happened, but this was all that was left and my name was in the bar. I was just trying to post about Assault TM

------------------
Hawk Messages Corporation
(A division of l33t Incorporated)

IP:

Hawk
posted July 29, 2000 06:54 AM            
Dudy is correct about heresy, though, Assault TM is in development and NoPER had the nerve to post about A DIFFERENT MOD!? NoPER is behind this for sure. Actually, since Dudy is making such a big deal over this, I bet it was his fault. Or maybe Kaeto's, since he is evil. The world may never know.

------------------

IP:

Hawk
posted July 29, 2000 06:56 AM            
And AlbiWan: It's just you. LDA just doesn't have the time to check the BBS every ten minutes like us enlightened souls :P

------------------

IP:

Hawk
posted July 29, 2000 06:56 AM            
Oh well, I always wanted to have my name up in lights!

IP:

Hawk
posted July 29, 2000 06:57 AM            
And nuts to King's X, get Five Iron Frenzy, which old Dudy got me hooked on and I still owe him a tank whupping in TM for!!!!!

------------------

IP:

Hawk
posted July 29, 2000 06:58 AM            
And with all those useless posts, I think you were typing in your sleep and asleep anyway, Tracer Bullet would be furious!!!!!!!

------------------

IP:

Hawk
posted July 29, 2000 08:05 AM            
I have to go somewhere today and will probably be gone all day, stupid dumb crappy parents. I'll leave a server up running Assault TM (TM) .

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 29, 2000 08:49 PM            
you think your parents are crappy, well, my mother is the only thing that balances out my father's evil, since she's always coaxing my dad into giving me money. You remember what I told you, hawk? About my dad getting high on solvent paint because he had the wrong resperator? I suffered too, and felt like i was breathing out chlorine gas for a week, AND my dad is supposed to be a SAFETY MANAGER at Hadco, where they use sulfuric acid, sodium prosulphate (fun stuff, we get sodium prosulphate boxes that originally conatined the stuff to act as a mold for the concrete we're planting for some porch posts, you can put some sodium prosulphate on a log and it will catch fire instantly) and don't forget they deal with BIG $#*^ 100,000 gallon vats of chemicals, and get this, if you were to take an eyedropper and put ONE STINKIN drop of water in the vat, within a week, the vat would go red hot a burst because the stuff inside is soooooooo big an oxidizer, it'll oxidize its self. WE'RE talking vats of hydrogen peroxide too, and you think that strog oxidizer was bad? get this, my dad remembered when someone scrapped some paint chips into a STEEL DRUM with about an INCH of hydrogen peroxide in the bottom, and they later found the steel brum, the bottom blown out, about three blocks away down the street. THIS guy i call my dad is one SERIOUS safety dude, and HE GETS HIMSELF and HIS SON HIGH ON PAINT FUMES because he used the wrong respirators. I should blackmail him, but i won't... i don't need THAT much money, bwahahahahahahahah. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, anyone care to beat a story like that about parents. I won't even continue, as Kaeto knows, my mother accidentally stole Holiday Inn towels once, i big stack of em. I have the ALL the stories almost, but wait till my parents get old, eh?

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 29, 2000 08:53 PM            
Anyhoo, i'm posting this just so that you have to look here incase something important is posted, bwahahahahahhahahahahahahahahah, but wait, there is something... Noper mispelled another Explosphere, only on the 240 mm cannon. He has one entity called 240mmflashExploR, it needs to have both its filename and, when you open up the file with notepad, the type needs to be changed to 240mmflashExploA... HEAR THAT NOPER, I FOUND ANOTHER PROBLEM, keep your act straight or we'll make yahs... right, Hawk?

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 30, 2000 10:56 PM            
Heyeeeeee, i found our post bug!!!!!!!!

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 30, 2000 11:05 PM            
Maybe so...

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted August 01, 2000 12:17 PM            
Dudy...hmmm...could be...