|
Author Topic:   Okak, what am I doing wrong this time?
Cell
posted July 27, 2000 07:11 AM         

[This message has been edited by Cell (edited March 02, 2002).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 27, 2000 03:07 PM            
just don't forget that antivirus software kills the game too........ Panda anitvirus once did that to me, had to disable it each time i ran TM, but now i'm running Norton and it's all good....

BTW, i'd like everyone to have a moment of thanks to LDA, i have a very good reason for this. Today i tried to play W:A ( Worms:Armageddon ) but, there was a slight problem, not only was the master server for worms hacked into and options taken off (leagues, whatever they are) but there was fighting EVERYWHERE. Cursing and swearing, perverts amuck, you know what i mean. People that just logged in to become lag swear at people for playing the game. Plus it takes SOOOOOOOOOO long to make a game up compared to TM, with treadmarks, select your tank n' flags and a server, that's it. With worms, after you connect you must enter a name and password, then you have to deside a for of games, then convince some people to host a server or host one your self, where you have dozens of options to set to the customs of downright rotten players at times, who's conceit is unmatched. Heyeeeeeee, The Lord Bless LDA for not having all that RUBBISH. ACCCCKKKKKKK, what a waste if you have all these bad people. Thankfully, only people who REALLY WANT A GAME LIKE THIS order it online and thusly, think of the refuge you have when you buy the full version, i have yet to see any cursing, lagging, absolute LOSERS ( excuse my judgements, but that's EXACTLY how i view them that start saying nothing but "this game sucks" for the entire game, UGH!!! ) that wouldn't go away.... i don't think that any one should complain about Tread Marks, because not only does it give you UNSPEAKABLE freedom of modification options,, but it is a good playing environment and i don't blame a person who plays Tread Marks online, but those people on worms, i can't understand who would undertake such a task as playing after you have a job and wife!!!!!!!!

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 27, 2000 03:08 PM            
as jars of clay would say,

"It seems it's always the Crazy TIMES!!!"

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 27, 2000 04:06 PM            
LOL@dudy

IP:

Cell
posted July 27, 2000 04:20 PM