This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   AHH, not again!!!!!
Dudymas
posted July 25, 2000 04:16 PM            
The master server is down. What's going on in there, LDA? BTW I have an assignment for all of you people on the bbs, go get a cd of FIVE IRON FRENZY with the song Superpowers on it or else get the mp3 off the web for that song. IT"S IDEAL FOR HAWK'S TM SERVERS. Plus it shows you why me, Kaeto, Hawk, Peeeeeto, and JL have sucha good ability to make stupid mistakes that cause PURE chaos on TM. I know my fav mistake, i set the firing delay on the 5meg nuke to .001 and put up about 3 or 5 for ammo, WOOOOOOOOOOSH, your a flying burning hulk of a T-72. Any more stupid mistakes, reports from the server being down, or server reports of anytype, post em here for now!!!!!!!!

------------------
.I'm Not Klutzy!!!!!!!!!.
. I'm Very Over .
. Talented .

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 25, 2000 04:16 PM            
why does IE always put down two posts when you least want it to happen, AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

IP:

peeet
posted July 25, 2000 04:24 PM         
it's that funny cookie dough - i'm TELLING you!

and remember: /forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000263.html
contains a list of server IP's. it's pretty old (i'm so lazy!), so i doubt that any work except for NGI's. anyway, i'll prolly be on from ~7pm to 8pm (EST) tonite - on the NGI server if the master is down

(or i'll log in to someone's single player game if they give me their IP !!!!!!!!!!! hint hint, hawk! - email me at:
pjkelleher@nospam.hotmail.com
just take out the "nospam." first)

[This message has been edited by peeet (edited July 25, 2000).]

IP:

Cell
posted July 25, 2000 04:29 PM         

[This message has been edited by Cell (edited March 02, 2002).]

IP:

Hawk
posted July 25, 2000 04:31 PM            
Hey, it's yer friendly neighborhood SERVERHOST! I have together a collection of the FINEST mods this game has to offer, in addition to some weapon modifications I put together myself (like the concussion shootin NUKES) to rival HELL ITSELF (aka Kaeto is too lazy to send me the Hell mods =P). I'll tell you before I run it, ok?

------------------
Hawk Messages Corporation
(A division of l33t Incorporated)

IP:

Cell
posted July 25, 2000 04:32 PM         

IP:

peeet
posted July 25, 2000 04:36 PM         
yeeeeaaaaaaaaaahhhh (just keep playin till i get home & do my 'sponsibilities done) i should be able to play from 7 - 8 (EST), but if the master is down, you'll have to distribute the IP, hawk!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP:

Hawk
posted July 25, 2000 04:37 PM            
No, because Kaeto is not here. Kaeto must be here. And there are other people. But, since you insist, I shall actuate the server. The IP address (STATIC BECAUSE I HAVE CABLE AHAHA) is 24.147.171.169. Kaeto needs to get his arse online and give me the HELL MODS! Grmpfle!

IP:

peeet
posted July 25, 2000 04:42 PM         
get your butt over to hawk's house, kaeto you lazy bum! i don't care if you have to walk and carry your PC THE WHOLE WAY! steal your neighbor's car if you have to (just don't get caught )

quit bogartin' the cookie dough, doodie!

(thanks, hawk - looks like we'll finally be battlin' & minin' again, huh?)

IP:

Hawk
posted July 25, 2000 04:46 PM            
I don't care if he comes over or not, I just want him to get online so he can send me the Hell modifications so we will have a DvsDuke and RC fragfest! HahahaehahaehaeHAE!!!

IP:

peeet
posted July 25, 2000 04:58 PM         
i'm soooo stoopit with network stuff... what port # should i use, 12300, 12399 or something else? does it even matter what port # you enter?

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 25, 2000 05:04 PM            
Well I'm HERE!
Just one problem. I don't think TM runs right under linux. I'll be RIGHT back

IP:

Hawk
posted July 25, 2000 05:06 PM            
Port no matter just CONNECT AND FRAGGO! Mauaheheaeeheaeh (If it doesn't work, use either of those two ports, one of 'em oughta work )

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 25, 2000 05:09 PM            
Just don't put a port, and it'll default to 12300

IP:

peeet
posted July 25, 2000 05:18 PM         
ok - i'll see yazall in a bit!

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 25, 2000 05:38 PM            
Where _IS_ everyone?

IP:

peeet
posted July 25, 2000 05:57 PM         
ok - im home now... just have to take care of a few things first... must... hurry... to... get... cookie... dough... and... treadmarks... fix...

uh, kaeto - will i need to DL any mod files? if so, plz post the links or email the mods to meeeeeeeeeeeee...

thanks!

pjkelleher@nospam.hotmail.com

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 25, 2000 06:22 PM            
Actually, hell was designed for Test 2.0 originally

Hey, now would be a good time for me to annouce this -

---Coming soon from Kaeto---

***ASSAULT TM***

A complete REPLACEMENT for your entities folder, Assault TM will be the most radical mod ever made for TM. It will change the way you look at the game. A bunch of tank classes, all new weapons, and bringing some suprises along too, this will be a _FUN_ mod

IP:

peeet
posted July 25, 2000 07:53 PM         
need any beta testers?...

hmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

i just found out hawk's server is already off - sorry i missed (most of) the fun... that crud took WAY longer than i thought...

oh well - next time, and with a little more warning - ok?

hawk - would you be willing to host a frag fest soon? maybe to test or play ***ASSAULT TM***... of course, we will invite LDA again. ok, i've made up my mind. either you host a DDM soon, or i'll fed-ex doodie the halucinogenic cookie dough eater right to your house. boy, won't you folks be happy!

[This message has been edited by peeet (edited July 25, 2000).]

IP:

Hawk
posted July 25, 2000 08:01 PM            
Hey, Peeeto! Join my server now! I took it off to edit a few messed-up ents in the Hell mods

IP:

Cell
posted July 25, 2000 08:06 PM         

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 25, 2000 09:29 PM            
I wish they wouldn't disable his 'net access whenever another network is active. They won't let you share the access at all. If they would, I have a 486 that would be servin' 24/7 over there Oh well, maybe when I get cable. Supposed to come in the next two months, and while the company won't give you 2 IPs, it's fine with them if you proxy it.

IP:

Cell
posted July 25, 2000 09:53 PM         

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 25, 2000 10:09 PM            
Hehe. Hawk is getting his license soon, so maybe we'll take you up on that sometime Poor me, a year older and I _STILL_ don't have mine

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 25, 2000 10:09 PM            
But neither, may I point out, does RC, who is 22 now! :P

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2