|
Author Topic:   AHH, not again!!!!!
Dudymas
posted July 25, 2000 04:15 PM            
The master server is down. What's going on in there, LDA? BTW I have an assignment for all of you people on the bbs, go get a cd of FIVE IRON FRENZY with the song Superpowers on it or else get the mp3 off the web for that song. IT"S IDEAL FOR HAWK'S TM SERVERS. Plus it shows you why me, Kaeto, Hawk, Peeeeeto, and JL have sucha good ability to make stupid mistakes that cause PURE chaos on TM. I know my fav mistake, i set the firing delay on the 5meg nuke to .001 and put up about 3 or 5 for ammo, WOOOOOOOOOOSH, your a flying burning hulk of a T-72. Any more stupid mistakes, reports from the server being down, or server reports of anytype, post em here for now!!!!!!!!

IP:

peeet
posted July 26, 2000 09:37 AM         
yes - been down for days now...

do you know what's going on, LDA? thanks!

(nice try, doodie, but we WILL NOT let you have the last post!)

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 26, 2000 09:49 AM            
Ahh, peeeto, ya beat me to the punch

IP:

Hawk
posted July 26, 2000 12:48 PM            
Ahh, my server has found its theme song! Get it off Napster, 'Combat Chuck' by Five Iron Frenzy And, yes, Dudy, Superpowers is good too

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 26, 2000 01:10 PM            
So glad to hear you enjoyed it. I just bought one of Five Iron Frenzy's cd's, Quantity is job 1. YOU HAVE TO HEAR the pants rock opera music. One problem, when you see one download for it..... let me tell you this much, it's a ROCK OPERA, note that means there's a whole bunch of different songs to it saying the same thing. You'll probably laugh your head off after you hear it all, but i think i'd have to send it to you, you can't get em ALL off of Napster for sure. I know that this bbs prolly has all the cooooooks in the world on it that can stand those songs, so no one on Napster would even consider the thought of remotely uploading those songs to someone's cpu... knowing they'll try to be "civilised."

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO, LDA, i have a HONEST (that's right, you heard the word from the dude, HONEST!!!) request for you... would you try to get Five Iron Frenzy to make music for the new version of TM, you won't hear any regrets from us... but from people like tracer bullet or cryo, i'm not to clear on what they'll say. This is a crazy game and i thought maybe we could have a crazy sound track. OK, i'm done with that, Now tell us if you could please take the time, what has happened to the precious master server. Me and Kaeto know what to do if it is a hacker (don't we Kaeto, he he he he heheeheh, he... he he. Bwahahahahahahhahah ((sorry, need to keep off the cookie doh there))) after we get his adress and e-info.

------------------
.I'm Not Klutzy!!!!!!!!!.
. I'm Very Over .
. Talented .

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 26, 2000 05:19 PM            
I happen to have an, erm, connection with 4 T3 lines who is willing to donate them to a worthy cause

IP: