This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Servers, getting connected, English players?
Sabbath Cat
posted July 23, 2000 05:00 PM         

Greetings all......Are there any English people with servers yet?? I'm looking now and no-one seems to be about?? Am I the only one having this problem??
Ah well....
Check out the cartoons

------------------
JM

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 23, 2000 05:54 PM            
Ya mean from England, right? I don't know of any...

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 23, 2000 10:18 PM            
What, who would ever think that i wasn't an American, huh?

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 24, 2000 08:51 AM            
LOL! Dudey EVERYONE knows that you are an alien :P

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 24, 2000 09:44 AM            
NONONO< LOL, have you ever.... tried to go to the CO sand dunes... There some FREAKY people there. While you're going to the CO sand dunes, why not see the Genuine Colorado Alligators. WHAT!!!!!!!!! who in their right mind would make some place out in the middle of nowhere a CO Alligator exibit huh? Would you like to, Kaeto? how about you Ucky? And another thing, you have to pay for admission to a UFO watch site site, which is adinky little dome you can stand on that has all this barbed wire around it to make it look special. LOL, what is wrong with these people? I'm too confused here... and NO DvsDukey, science can't necessarily explain it, and nor can I!!!

IP:

Sabbath Cat
posted July 24, 2000 09:54 AM         
Well, I've gotta say this has been fruitful.
If either of you turn up agin, perhaps you could give me some useful advice... I'll check out those mountians though..*lmao* Sheesh. Ask a simple question, get some fecking ridiculous answers..!!!
Maybe I wasn't clear enough.....
If anyone has any server Urls, then please post them, so I can get some multi-player games in.... Cheers!!!
Oh and check out my cartoon web-site huh??
Go [url src="http://www.sabbathcat.co.uk"]http://www.sabbathcat.co.uk[/url]

------------------
JM

IP:

Sabbath Cat
posted July 24, 2000 09:56 AM         
Yeah, that was a bad link.....
Why can't they just allow Html??
Arrgh!

Here.... click this

IP:

Sabbath Cat
posted July 24, 2000 09:58 AM         
(Sand dunes even.. re:"mountains" I've got to read closer..!)

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 24, 2000 10:27 AM            
LOL, fine then, go to www.scorch2000.com
there's a fine lot of people playing there, i just haven't found the time when everyone gets to playing yet, UGH!

Don't gripe, trust me, there are worse things, i have posted on other forms of BBS and not gotten an answer to an honest post, period, that is the WORST when everyone ignores you. You don't have to type naughty words or complain in sarcasm either... i'll just blame Kaeto as usual and say what you want, all you gottas do is just say something simple with the magic word (abrakadabra, er was it hocus-pocus, or newport news, or wallawalla washington... i may never figure that out) like: Please give me your good opinion that's higher than anyone else's Dudymas cause you're special. actually, if you type that i may need to correct it (COUGH, that was too much). Oh yeah, i almost forgot, the reason i didn't post this till now is because it's Kaeto's fault. BTW, does hawk have any suggestions for who i should tease now?

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 24, 2000 10:28 AM            
Umm, Sabbath Cat, the game finds the servers for you. All you have to do is click "Refresh Internet" and it downloads a list of all the currently running servers. And yes, this board is the home of insanity. So what? :P

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 24, 2000 10:31 AM            
He's jealous

IP:

Sabbath Cat
posted July 24, 2000 10:39 AM         
Yeah, Kato, I've refreshed the internet..

I guess I'll just ahve to register it..
*lmao*
I just wanted to test it to see if it was fast enough on-line...
And yeah, diddyman, I've had the same problems with trying to find a time when people are on, that's why I'm posting here *lol* oh dear.... As no-one was on the main server at the times I was on I decided to look elsewhere...... No to worry....

Cheers...... And click the damn link , okay???
*lmao*

------------------
JM

IP:

Charliey
posted July 24, 2000 11:28 AM            
If nothing comes up, then the Master server might be down. It was down this weekend.

------------------
-Charlie
(aka Chuck)

IP:

Sabbath Cat
posted July 24, 2000 11:32 AM         
Cheers man....
That must've been it!!

------------------
JM

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 27, 2000 03:43 PM            
Cheers? to what?

IP:

Hawk
posted August 04, 2000 07:27 AM            
I really gotta get a TM server up more often....

------------------
I'm about to drop the hammer, and dispense some indiscriminate justice!

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 04, 2000 12:16 PM            
No kidding, but i can wait while JL is still kindly enough to put up his great server, no matter the lag, i LOVE the mods better than the one shot kills of other servers and the masses of people on other servers can create just as much lag, hmmmmmmmph

------------------
.I'm Not Klutzy!!!!!!!!!.
. I'm Very Over .
. Talented .

IP:

Kaeto
posted August 04, 2000 01:38 PM            
Hehe I think Hawk's server is the best because it runs Assault TM

IP:

Sabbath Cat
posted August 05, 2000 03:20 PM         
So where is JL's server then.......

Explain...... Can I get connected on the demo version , or not??

Oh, an go here for my games.....

Sabbath Cat's bowl of smells

------------------
JM

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 06, 2000 01:26 AM            
I don't care what you say Kaeto, we ALL need to release ourselves from pure fragging and launch some tanks up into the ionosphere and defrost them with an Xdirt spawn (courtesy of DvsDuke ) Who here wants to strain your duts out on one type of server all the time, huh? We all need the Assault TM too of course, it (and JL's flying tanks server) is just as much needed as Barq's. Thankyou for this little listen, Let us now tease hawk (a loogey) by calling him stinky and he needs to take a bath. Take it Peeeeeto!!!

IP:

peeet
posted August 06, 2000 04:09 PM         
hey sabbath cat -

any luck geting online yet? if you have the full version, you need to use one of the tanks that come with the demo version to connect to the demo version server (that's the Liquid Falcon, the Dreadnought, and i forget the 3rd one...)

if you have the demo version, you should have no trouble connecting to a demo server, but you can't connect to a full version server (JL's is a full version server).

oh - and i played online with some english "blokes" a few weeks ago... cracked me up - when one of 'em was looking for the "spanners"

nice web site, BTW!

IP:

Hawk
posted August 06, 2000 04:27 PM            
Gotta give them credit, they invented the language :P

Or at least they say they did

------------------
If you can't speak English, at least learn how to say "YOU DIE FOR ALLAH!" in Arabic and fire an AK-47.

IP:

peeet
posted August 07, 2000 04:20 AM         
wasn't making fun of the language... just makes me smile, that's all

IP:

Kaeto
posted August 07, 2000 09:35 AM            
The heck ARE spanners?

IP:

peeet
posted August 07, 2000 10:50 AM         
english term for "wrenches"