|
Author Topic:   Server "OZ"
Rommell
posted July 17, 2000 11:33 AM            
We are presently hosting the server "OZ" and can run it 24/7 on a T1. If anyone would like to see any changes or mods on it email me at anglint@nccat.org and I will try to set it up. We are running several mods now including the tm mods and some of RC's mods. We often alter the weapons power and accuracy to keep the game interesting. We have also experimented with the suggestion that we have different weapons on different tanks. We hope to get lots of input to make this site enjoyable.

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 17, 2000 02:37 PM            
Make the airstrikes drop bombs that act like nukes... I MEAN A-BOMBS, not those tracking nuke missiles and matter bombs that you fire on ground, these bombs drop just like usual, only one at a time and with, more oooomph you could say.... ALSO!!!!!!! Hey, here's the trick to making them big like real A-Bombs...... open up the projectile entity and put there:

ScaleMatrix = 3, 3, 1.5

This says that the x axis (from left to right on the 3d bomb) is three times it's regular size, the y axis (top and bottom of the bomb) is three tims it's reg size, and sets its z axis (from the tip of the bomb to the end on the bomb)to one and a half its original size...
Since DvsDuke may not update it, you other people here can also change the 5 meg nuke to a scalematrix of 3, 3, 2 (just remember to put this in the weapon file and the projectile file since the weapon is the nuke its self). and you can make the tri mirv nuke something like 3, 3, 1 with the smaller nukes being 1, 1, .5

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 17, 2000 02:38 PM            
sorry, i couldn't help but post that, i will e-mail the rest of the mods i may prefer to yah, rommel... keep the faith

IP:

Rommell
posted July 17, 2000 03:59 PM            
I'll plug it in asap.

IP: