|
Author Topic:   bbs question
Rex R
posted July 14, 2000 02:09 AM            
ok so where does one look to find a list of smiley codes for this forum?

IP:

Dreamer
posted July 14, 2000 03:43 AM         
Any any post using smileys. Just click "edit"

IP:

Rex R
posted July 14, 2000 04:03 AM            
right thankx

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 14, 2000 03:20 PM            
Dreamer, rephrase this in a manner that a higher acumulation of persons may interpret accordingly so that i don't have to get too entirely upset and shout and cuss in a hissy-fit quite like when i heard about cryo's report on TM....... Thank you very much sir

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 14, 2000 03:29 PM            
Okay, may i ask

IS EVERYONE LISTENING!!!!!!!!!!!!

The best way to find a smiley's web site, or any pic for that manner, is to RIGHT CLICK, not left, on the image and, in the following menu that is listed to the right of the image i would say, select PROPERTIES. There, you should see all the data, find the page and let's say you did it to the image posted above by the incoherent (AHEM!!!!!) dreamer... you would recieve the following web site: http://smilecwm.tripod.com/icw/019.gif

Simply click and drag the mouse over this address and you should see it highlighted, now, right click it and select copy from the menu shown, then right click on the bar that usually displays the current web-sites address and click paste from the menu to put the web-site's adress there. Now, if you pressed enter, the screen would probably display only the image so you need to cut off the text of the address until you come out with just the address http://smilecwm.tripod.com in the nav bar. press enter and there you are, you can do this all in a matter of seconds when you get good at it, just memorize well, ugh.

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 14, 2000 04:14 PM            
AAAAHHH!
Dudy uses that, that cursed, that, AAAAAHHHH!!!!! Not, no, don't tell me, no not, that product from a company that starts with an M! NO!

IP:

Dreamer
posted July 14, 2000 05:17 PM         
Dudy: I phrased my 2pence into a sentence (well, sort of) that was well understood and correctly interpreted by the person that was intended to understand it and thereby I indirectly enhanced that person's communicative and interpretative capabilities to the intended (and, may I say: expected) extent.
See? No need for no stoopid refrazing.

Leute, die Keksteig fressen, sind mir sowieso ziemlich suspekt.

------------------
Hail and kill.

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited July 14, 2000).]

IP:

Cell
posted July 14, 2000 05:32 PM         

[This message has been edited by Cell (edited March 02, 2002).]

IP:

Hawk
posted July 14, 2000 07:18 PM            
Das hat ganz recht, ich vertrauen ihm nicht irgendwie

------------------
Hawkmeldung Korporation Abteilung von L33t verbunden
(Hawk Message Corporation (A Division Of L33t Incorporated)

(Did I get it right? I suck at German )

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited July 14, 2000).]

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 14, 2000 09:57 PM            
See Dreamer? I _TOLD_ you he spoke German.
HAHA Hawk, we have an evil plot muahahah!

IP:

Rex R
posted July 15, 2000 02:29 AM            
yes I understood the answer. I guess that I've gotten spoiled about imag links for smileys, (the other board that I frequent is set up so all you have to do is type a code :a or :lol: and viola a smile is produced) couse they also have spell check. going from a board that has alot of bells and whistles to a 'bare bones' board can be confusing, frustrating to say the least

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 15, 2000 05:57 PM            
Yes, Kaeto, i let my dad buy this cpu and, sadly enough, it is plagued by Microsoft... Gagg, cough cough cough..... can't breathe, can't do anything but, find more..... gag cough, sneeeeze..... bugs that will never be....... fixed

IP:

Hawk
posted July 24, 2000 11:10 AM            
Microsoft? AAAHHH! Oh, btw, go here
http://bbspot.com/News/2000/5/MS_Linux_delay.html
http://bbspot.com/News/2000/4/MS_Buys_Evil.html

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 24, 2000 11:31 AM            
why, do you get a free 3d prophet when you log into there?

IP:

Hawk
posted July 24, 2000 11:37 AM            
No. Just go there and read the article or DIE =p

IP: