|
Author Topic:   The Master Server is down
swisher
posted July 01, 2000 03:31 PM            
Sometimes the master server is down.

When it is down, Tread Marks behaves as follows:

You click on Refresh Internet and get the standard screen:

It tries to connect for about 45 seconds, then it tries to connect to a web site with this screen:

And then it tries to connect to another site with this screen:

And finally, it times out with this screen:

At this point, you may type one of the following IP:Port addresses into the "Connect To (TCP/IP):" prompt.

Games Online - Demo Server, 194.153.73.133:12300
NGI - Demo Server, 194.177.103.42:12300
Banshee - Demo Server, 216.227.91.165:12300
Clydesdale's - Full Version Server, 207.140.89.105:12300
Fun with Nukes - Demo Server, 18.62.2.52:12300
oz - Demo Server, 152.30.63.4:12300
Generic - Demo Server, 152.30.63.82:12300
Generic - Demo Server, 129.3.134.123:12300
There's no Spoon! - Demo Server, 18.62.2.52:12300
Sheldons Death Zone - Demo Server, 24.64.178.235:12300
House of Pain - Demo Server, 24.160.2.211:64455

For example, if you wanted to connect to Sheldons Death Zone, you'd type 24.64.178.235:12300 and then click on Start.

Some of these servers may or may not be online. NGI and Sheldon are up quite a bit of the time.

IP:

swisher
posted July 01, 2000 10:02 PM            
It is Saturday, July 1, 2000, and the Master Server is down.

IP:

Dudymas
posted July 02, 2000 08:02 AM            
Well, i don't know about any other peopl, but when the server is down, i just keep pressing the internet connect button, start cursing, and fix up some oodle and noodles... usually i can connect within 15 minutes, i have yet to give up and not connect i think, but as kaeto, hawk, and DVS know, i have reason not to trust what i think i thunk and know now...

Now, i know this will break your hearts, but i'm going to be going from Big Crater, NY to New Crater, CO. I won't be gone long, but i won't have TM most likely and i may not be online hardly at all for icq or to check this website, but hey, that' because my sister is a rafting guide for wilderness aware and she is sure to make some arm pit hairs grow when i go hiking, she LOVES to go to far and get crazy stuff so i won't be here online to miss out when i could be going ten feet in the air with my sister on a four-wheeler, besides, if we get hurt, she's blamed. Of course, i think i'm the one who's supposed to make sure she doesn't go too crazy, and you've seen how i get crazy while typing. It'll be my luck too if i go online that she'll see what i've typed here and pinch little blue spots all over my arm, don't you hate how sisters can pinch? Even my dad doesn't bother her with the whoolop that she's developed....... eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeesh. one more thing, to a few undisclosed few people (*COUGH*), yup, i'm still breathing out chlorine gas and my siliva is a weed killer... and i hope no one gets poisoned when i sneeze... which i am allergic to grass pollen so you know that i'll have something to watch out for. that's it from me for a long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long time. actually, only ten days. oh, that didn't make you feel better? well, i'll respond at least once to whats on the message board during that time. there, better................. right?

--------------
==============
He surely
can write, er
type a novel,

Da'
!!!Dude!!!

IP:

swisher
posted July 02, 2000 08:39 PM            
See you soon, Dudymas. You're a funny guy and I enjoyed being teased by you.

Swisher (aka Toilet Head)

IP: