|
Author Topic:   If I would you?
mallo
posted June 29, 2000 07:48 PM            
Say fellas,
If say, msn game zone, were to host this game , would ya'll be privy to play it there?
Or do you think that this game isn't popular enough? I really don't know anyone who has even heard of it but I think it would really catch on if there were some advertising.(i.e., Cyberstrike 2) .
Think of it...... any time you want to go into the game and blast away at real people, you could! maybe its just the Evan Williiams talking..........

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 29, 2000 09:16 PM            
I don't catch you. You ALREADY can jump in and play with people at any time... so what's the catch.

IP:

swisher
posted June 30, 2000 08:41 AM            
I think mallo means that there could be hundreds of online players, not the 20 or so that are on now.

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 30, 2000 12:21 PM            
i knew Kaeto would say that, get onto icq more or else, i'll, i'll, send hawk after you to beat you with the ugly stick and take all your toilet paper, yeah, that's it!!!!
so get onto icq NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

------------------
When all else fails,
!Play The POLKA!
Dudymas
!!!

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 30, 2000 01:04 PM            
Umm, Dudy, I'm on like ALL the time... I just hide in invisible mode so people who are of dubious value (like, for example, YOU), don't bother me

IP:

mallo
posted July 02, 2000 06:00 PM            
ok im having a prob.
in multi. i can never connect to the master server , yet i use hyper trace and get a good ping with 0% packet loss.
and i am at a loss.......
any dumb mistakes i might be making?

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 02, 2000 08:28 PM            
Sounds like you're behind a firewall or a proxy. Get someone who knows what they're doing to help you fix it

IP:

Hawk
posted July 03, 2000 06:09 PM            
That and the fact that the Master Server is -down-
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000416.html

IP: