posted June 24, 2000 04:46 AM
Hey this is an update but this time i did many thing to the existing things so the version number did not go up much the mod is ALOT more fun than before..have fun!
*end of dvs comments*
Current Version is 3.6
new weapons = 18
tank weapons = 12
new tanks = 6
This mod only comes in a server type now due to the TM server not wanting to DL models and textures so till then it will be server only. NOTE this can be used in single play and it works just fine, how do you think I can test my own mod :P
Extract Into your Add-ons Folder Under the Treadmarks Directory
Play the game
18. Pure Chaos: On average i get 3 frags with this one Well its like a MIRV but with RED - Shadow Keeper type Projectile that burst and sends 15 smaller ones for 10 seconds the killing fest goes on then it ends...RARE weapon but awesome!
17. Pogo: This is great for avoiding attacks and for quick getaways...press the button while your on some land and get sent way into the air.
16. Diggin Drill: Yes i brought it back, now start going deep into the earth and have fun UPDATE: When it runs out you get a Pogo for your tank
15. Jump Gun: A strange weapon that one it hits makes a pit under you then once your on the bottom it sends you WAY in the air.
14. Shatter Missile: Missile Packed with bullets and nails that explodes on impact sending shrapnel at the tanks around it..looks kinda like a firework
13. Shot Gun: A large spread of 30mm shells that is similar to a shot gun this I have worked on to get it just right but I think I got it right...have fun
12. Liquid Bubble: My 1st real Liquid Based weapon not that great but its a bunch of bubbles that spread out and slide around...deadly
11. Fake Tank: Toeing a tank behind you that is a very dumb AI that is a kamikaze tank Muahaha Death in disguise.
10. Xploding Dirt: Flaming Dirt Ball that chunks on impact tons of little dirt balls resulting in spires and mound hills.
9. TrueLaser: While playing TM I thought to my self a laser is not just one shot...its a constant beam so this laser has a always on laser that intensifies into a tank killing weapon!
8. Destructo Disk Gun: Yes one more from DBZ just like the attack but shot from a gun, if any one can tell me how to get the disk to spin PLEASE tell me im also going to add some sort of tail to it soon.
7. Renzoku Cannon: If you have seen DBZ and seen this attack you know what I mean if not its a multi-projectile smooth blue (devastating) slightly homing
6. Plasma Trap: Creates a Curved Crater and places a nice mine in the bottom
5. Fire Mine: Think of "evil comet of hell" hehe
4. MIRV: (multiple independently target-able reentry vehicle) one single rocket after a few secs will home in and launch about 10 other rockets to seek and destroy, effective and cool to look at
3. Napalm Strike : Self Explanatory
2. Nuke 5M: Very strong nuke that can make a lake very fast and take out the strongest group of tanks.
1. MIRV Nuke: MIRV Equipped with 3 Nuclear Warheads that will home but just about the same power as a normal nuke. (Awe the Lake Maker)
Tank Specific Weapons:
12. 8Ball - Liquid Bubble
11. Barbarian - Dirt Ball
10. Belabor - MRL Missile
9. Claymore - Concussion Missile
8. Draconian - 1 Wasp
7. Dwarf - Napalm
6. Liquid Evil - 1 Shadow Keeper hit with 1 re-hit
5. Liquid Falcon - Liquid Bubble
4. Liquid Mite - Slow 30mm Machine gun
3. Liquid Zodiac - Bouncing Plasma Mine
2. Nemesis - Laser
1. T-72 - Mass Driver
6. Elf - Small tank like a Dwarf but wider.
5. Half-Track - One of the Favorites among the people that have used my mod...very good tank I donít see why LDA wont revive it..
4. Jim's M1-Turbo - Itís an -ok- tank but needs a real texture
3. Liquid 8Ball - The "Bubble" odd tank
2. Liquid Eagle - Awesome tank but odd barrel that needs to be revived...
1. Rocker - Nice tank looks good complete skin .. finished tank that was never in TM
DvsMod at www.dvsduke.com