|
Author Topic:   DvsMod 3.6 *Its better than ever*
DvsDuke
posted June 24, 2000 04:46 AM            
Hey this is an update but this time i did many thing to the existing things so the version number did not go up much the mod is ALOT more fun than before..have fun!
*end of dvs comments*
---------------------------------------
http://www.dvsduke.com/games/TM/files/DvsMod3.6.zip

Current Version is 3.6

new weapons = 18
tank weapons = 12
new tanks = 6

This mod only comes in a server type now due to the TM server not wanting to DL models and textures so till then it will be server only. NOTE this can be used in single play and it works just fine, how do you think I can test my own mod :P

Instructions:
Extract Into your Add-ons Folder Under the Treadmarks Directory
Play the game

New Weapons:

18. Pure Chaos: On average i get 3 frags with this one Well its like a MIRV but with RED - Shadow Keeper type Projectile that burst and sends 15 smaller ones for 10 seconds the killing fest goes on then it ends...RARE weapon but awesome!

17. Pogo: This is great for avoiding attacks and for quick getaways...press the button while your on some land and get sent way into the air.

16. Diggin Drill: Yes i brought it back, now start going deep into the earth and have fun UPDATE: When it runs out you get a Pogo for your tank

15. Jump Gun: A strange weapon that one it hits makes a pit under you then once your on the bottom it sends you WAY in the air.

14. Shatter Missile: Missile Packed with bullets and nails that explodes on impact sending shrapnel at the tanks around it..looks kinda like a firework

13. Shot Gun: A large spread of 30mm shells that is similar to a shot gun this I have worked on to get it just right but I think I got it right...have fun

12. Liquid Bubble: My 1st real Liquid Based weapon not that great but its a bunch of bubbles that spread out and slide around...deadly

11. Fake Tank: Toeing a tank behind you that is a very dumb AI that is a kamikaze tank Muahaha Death in disguise.

10. Xploding Dirt: Flaming Dirt Ball that chunks on impact tons of little dirt balls resulting in spires and mound hills.

9. TrueLaser: While playing TM I thought to my self a laser is not just one shot...its a constant beam so this laser has a always on laser that intensifies into a tank killing weapon!

8. Destructo Disk Gun: Yes one more from DBZ just like the attack but shot from a gun, if any one can tell me how to get the disk to spin PLEASE tell me im also going to add some sort of tail to it soon.

7. Renzoku Cannon: If you have seen DBZ and seen this attack you know what I mean if not its a multi-projectile smooth blue (devastating) slightly homing

6. Plasma Trap: Creates a Curved Crater and places a nice mine in the bottom

5. Fire Mine: Think of "evil comet of hell" hehe

4. MIRV: (multiple independently target-able reentry vehicle) one single rocket after a few secs will home in and launch about 10 other rockets to seek and destroy, effective and cool to look at

3. Napalm Strike : Self Explanatory

2. Nuke 5M: Very strong nuke that can make a lake very fast and take out the strongest group of tanks.

1. MIRV Nuke: MIRV Equipped with 3 Nuclear Warheads that will home but just about the same power as a normal nuke. (Awe the Lake Maker)

Tank Specific Weapons:

12. 8Ball - Liquid Bubble

11. Barbarian - Dirt Ball

10. Belabor - MRL Missile

9. Claymore - Concussion Missile

8. Draconian - 1 Wasp

7. Dwarf - Napalm

6. Liquid Evil - 1 Shadow Keeper hit with 1 re-hit

5. Liquid Falcon - Liquid Bubble

4. Liquid Mite - Slow 30mm Machine gun

3. Liquid Zodiac - Bouncing Plasma Mine

2. Nemesis - Laser

1. T-72 - Mass Driver

New Tanks:

6. Elf - Small tank like a Dwarf but wider.

5. Half-Track - One of the Favorites among the people that have used my mod...very good tank I donít see why LDA wont revive it..

4. Jim's M1-Turbo - Itís an -ok- tank but needs a real texture

3. Liquid 8Ball - The "Bubble" odd tank

2. Liquid Eagle - Awesome tank but odd barrel that needs to be revived...

1. Rocker - Nice tank looks good complete skin .. finished tank that was never in TM

------------------
-------------------------
DvsDuke

DvsMod at www.dvsduke.com

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 24, 2000 10:40 AM            
Heyeeeee, i have to share some idea with all. Now, i have a challenge for you... go open up the airstrike weapon entity, and put the ammo up to 60. Now, turn down the projectile damage if you like... now try out the game. Better? It still gives you a run for the money but seems to be more like the REAL THING. I woudn't think that a plane would just drop ten bombs and think hey, that did it! No way, i wouldn't do that at least (heheheheheheh). Who thinks that we should change the airstrike weapon even a LITTLE. I'm not sure how much the ammo should be increased, that's why i need a good vote here... who wants to actually see an air strike, eh?

------------------
When all else fails,
!Play The POLKA!
Dudymas
!!!

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 24, 2000 02:32 PM            
Oh, dang. You never saw my 10k airstrike. That's right 10 thousand bombs. When someone gets it, you get up, walk away and come back in 5 minutes when your computer is done figuring out what happened

IP:

DvsDuke
posted June 24, 2000 03:46 PM            
Remember im going for fun & blance iw ork hard to make it so people dont get angy at a pertivular weapon of mine cuase then they dont like em like fire mines ... yes there fun but i had the spawn rate up to high so i turned it down..just to make for more battles and less lame kills. Well i hope you enjoy my mod .

PS. LOOK at the text file i did some cool Macro work

------------------
DvsDuke

IP:

swisher
posted June 24, 2000 04:51 PM            
Yes, the text work is nice (you'll find this nuke in the DvsDuke readme).
code:

--------------------------------------------------------------
******,.';.,.;',';.******
****';.,.;'';.<>:":><.;';.,>;****
**';.,.;':><>:";.,.;':><>:":.,.;';.**
*';.,.;';.,,,,.;":><>:":><>:";.,.;';.,*
*';.,.:":><>:";.,.;| |';.,>:":><>:';.,,*
**';.,.;';.,.;;*| :|' | | |*';.,..":><>:;**
***';.,.;':><;* | | | |.| | *';.,.;';.,;***
**":.,.;'":* |>| | | | | *.,.;.,.;;**
***;.,.;** | | | | | | **:><>:***
| | | | | |
| | | | | |
| | | | |
Oh yea we love nukes!
| | | | |
| | | | |
| | | | | | |
| | | | |
.*#| | | | | | |#*.
.*#@@| | | | | |@@#*.
KAAABBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMM!!!

[This message has been edited by swisher (edited June 24, 2000).]

IP:

DvsDuke
posted June 25, 2000 10:05 PM            
Thanks for that i was not sure howto get my macros on the BB how did you do that? and ive made the MAL now Multi-Artilery-Launcher like you standard 120mm shell but 3 of them that spread out ... kinda like a game called ground control the artilery fire but lowerrange...this is not made for shotrange fire thought...its cool trust me :P

------------------
DvsDuke

IP:

swisher
posted June 26, 2000 09:21 AM            
Use the [ code ] / [ /code ] tag (without the spaces around the square brakets.

I don't think it's a mono-spaced font, though. The DvsDuke 3.6 text graphihc you made didn't show up so well so I left it out. Kaeto or Hawk mentioned the mon-spaced font in another post.

[This message has been edited by swisher (edited June 26, 2000).]

IP: