|
Author Topic:   Canadian Distribution?
Charliey
posted June 22, 2000 04:39 PM            
Are there any plans to distribute the game from Canada? I live in Ontario and for me to buy it from the states the shipping is $25! add that to the price and convert it to CDN its $90! I would really like to buy the full game, but i cant afford that much $$$.

------------------
-Charlie
(aka Chuck)

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 22, 2000 08:32 PM            
LOL! LDA is IN Canada!

IP:

Charliey
posted June 22, 2000 09:48 PM            
Yeah, thats the things that bugging me, i guess since the publisher/distributor is in the states.

------------------
-Charlie
(aka Chuck)

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 23, 2000 03:30 AM            
hey, do you have a Canadian Hockey player hair cut Jim? i think they might do something for Kaeto so i was wondering if you would give him a few tips, although i do agree with mostly everyone who has eyesite/common sense that it is quite hopeless for a guy that gets blasted by tanks as often as him...........
:-

------------------
;- I am the brained!!!
i am Dudey!!!!!!!! I am having too much time on my hands to be typing this.... i guess :-P
but why?????

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 23, 2000 03:32 AM            
btw hey chuck, have you ever considered a prefix, like up... heheheh, of course, now everyone can laugh at me if you know my last name, middle name, or first name....... for certain undisclosed reasonings.... :P

IP:

swisher
posted June 23, 2000 09:06 AM            
What's :P mean?

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 23, 2000 10:49 AM            
Well, to be perfectly honest, it's tapper's face with its tongue sticking out

------------------
;- I am the brained!!!
i am Dudey!!!!!!!! I am having too much time on my hands to be typing this.... i guess :-P
but why?????

IP: