|
Author Topic:   Test 1
Kaeto
posted June 22, 2000 11:33 AM            
I just installed TM test 1 on my machine and played for a while... I _STILL_ remember the day I got it. I played the whole day. Actually, I played the whole week. The buggy code, the 4 weapons, I love it It was a killer for a 5 meg download

IP:

peeet
posted June 22, 2000 12:25 PM         
i bet test 1 would STILL blow most games away... Seumas and TM will never cease to amaze me!

i first played test 2.1 - i think i still have a copy of it lying around... i don't remember any bugs in that one...

what sort of bugs were in present in test 1?

IP:

Hawk
posted June 22, 2000 01:03 PM            
Yeah, I still have Test 2.1 INSTALLED on my computer...play it every once in a while for old times sake I have 2.1, the Demo, and the fullver on my HD. 2.1 was like 'YAAH MUST PLAY MORE', demo was like 'YAAH MUST BUY GAME', game was like 'SCREW HAVING A LIFE MUST PLAY MORE TM' it's like crack..demo, hooked, permanent, FWAHA

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 22, 2000 04:40 PM            
Yep, my honkin (900+mb) download folder has all the TM tests and demo... This is one game I can play all day and not get bored. Old-style gaming brought perfectly into 3D...

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 23, 2000 03:35 AM            
i have 2.1 on my computer too, but i never did realize i could modify things untill i got full version, which made me soooooo extatic my grades dropped a few letters for a month almost, heheheee

IP:

Hawk
posted June 24, 2000 12:09 AM            
PFFT! I didn't even pay attention for 90 percent of this school year and I never got a report card grade lower than a C (and that was in the class where I pissed the teacher off on a regular basis by correcting her, second quarter [haw, that teach thinks she knows more about World War II than me? HA!])

------------------
Hawk Presents
A Hawk Designed Message
In Association With Hawk
A Division Of Hawk Incorporated

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 24, 2000 10:46 AM            
I must admit, of all things, a teacher should be smart enough to know you Hawk. HAH, what kind of an eeeeediot would dare try your WW knowledge, you could reenact any of the battles. You could make one of the air craft carriers by hand given the supplies and time..... and Tread Marks Breaks.

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 24, 2000 02:31 PM            
Well, seeing as Hawk has an IQ of like 3000000, most people have NO buisness correcting him about anything

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 24, 2000 09:29 PM            
poor hawk, i agree aeto, no respect for people like him these days. Hey Hawk, I would like to tease you in the name of your father who uses the phone when you try to get online, bwahahahhahahahahah, hah

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 25, 2000 04:38 PM            
Well, Dudey, I see 2 problems with that :
1) Hawk's not living at home right now. For God knows what reason he's in Ohio with his brother
2) He has cable

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 25, 2000 06:08 PM            
i was talking to him on icq and he said he'd have to go offline for his father to make a (quote)"@%^)+)_>U$ Phone Call!!!!!"

So there, nyah!

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted June 26, 2000 01:31 PM            
I still have Test 2.0 and 2.1 installed in multiple locations, as well as a couple copies of the full version installed all on the same hard disk...hmm...I still haven't had a chance to convert all my 2.0 and 2.1 mods to the final version, and the various mod packs I "will" eventually get finished...

------------------
Random Chaos
Site admin for http://treadmarks.3d-unlimited.com
Forum admin for Terrain Deformation Tread Marks Forum
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos
randomc@3d-unlimited.com

IP:

peeeto
posted June 26, 2000 01:44 PM         
ahem. i'm trying to have a discussion here... what was the test version 1.0 like?!?!?

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 26, 2000 01:50 PM            
Peeto : Version 1.0 had :
Different explosions
Only a few weapons (MRL, Swarmers, MGun)
Buggy sound on some computers
Slow networking
2 tanks : The Destroyer and the Belabor
And I played my butt off

IP:

Hawk
posted June 27, 2000 03:08 PM            
I AM HOME
TIME TO PLAY MAD AMOUNTS OF TREADMARKS AND COUNTERSTRIKE AND ROGUE SPEAR

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 27, 2000 03:56 PM            
TIME TO BUY GROUND CONTROL!

IP:

Hawk
posted June 28, 2000 09:07 AM            
NUTS TO GROUND CONTROL

GIVE ME TEAM FORTRESS CLASSIC OR GIVE ME DEATH

IP:

peeeto
posted June 28, 2000 11:57 AM         
ok... next time we meet in battle - death it is!

IP: