|
Author Topic:   mp3 to wav
coax
Administrator
posted June 15, 2000 08:27 PM            
Don't say read the help file I already did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okay, I'm getting tired of the only wav files on TM. I've tried to convert my mp3 collection to wav and put it in with the other wavs but I'm having a problem.

Don't say read the help file I already did!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I think the problem is that the mp3 to wav converter is turning the mp3s into stereo or an other bit ratio. Does someone know of a converter that lets you choose the bit ratio and stereo-mono.

IP:

swisher
posted June 15, 2000 11:24 PM            
I posted something a while back explaining how to import your own music for use with Tread Marks. Check it out here if you're interested (posted April 14, 2000 10:04 PM):
/forums/archive/ubb/Forum2/HTML/000318.html

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 16, 2000 12:27 AM            
Yeah coax, why didn't you think of that, huh?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 16, 2000 12:45 AM            
no making fun, i have feelings too

:

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 16, 2000 12:50 AM            
anyways that still doesn't help

I still need away to convert from stereo to mono, plus musicmatchbox only lets you create .wav files from a cd. And most of my music is pirated

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 16, 2000 07:54 AM            
Winamp has a plugin that lets you output .wav files from your MP3s. Then open them up with almost any program (even sound recoder will do it) and convert to mono.

IP:

Cell
posted June 17, 2000 08:57 AM         

[This message has been edited by Cell (edited March 02, 2002).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 17, 2000 02:18 PM            
another thing, is your music too quiet, cause there's an easy way to fix it

IP: