|
Author Topic:   A subtle suggestion!
Sardine
posted June 15, 2000 02:06 PM         
Now, I'm sure I'm not the only person to play (every so often) in single mode. Correct? Well, how about making it so after my tank has been physically disrupted (read BLOWED UP SIR) and upon return I'm not dropped right in the middle of an ensuing AI fire fight? Nothing like a two second life-span!

And to all you mod creators, keep up the good work, there's some really great ones out there (some weird ones also)!

--- Stack em, pack em, whack em!

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 16, 2000 12:25 AM            
Heyeeeee, i have an idea, why not spawn, with one randomly given weapon if you choose to gamble for one, in the outer limits of the level where there aren't any spawn points for weapons. This would eliminate being killed by campers and ai's since they thrive where the weapons spawn, simple eh?

!!!BUG REPORT!!!

Hey, everyone wondering why when you shoot a mortar shot, no sparks or anything come out of the mortar barrel with the mortar shot?
Well, go to the projectile (mortarball.ent) entity and where it says," SmokeEnt," change the stuff to the right to," explo/GreenSparks," after the '=' mark. To get the entity open for editing, open it in microsoft word or another text program... kay?
NOTE: We all need to laugh at Noper and mock his mistake as soon as possible!

------------------
------------------------
------------------------
I'm Special, Muahahah!!!
------------------------
DUDEY

IP:

NOPeR
posted June 16, 2000 04:02 PM            
HEY Your right! Hmm, I guess I was just too busy trying to get the file posted and on to my next project.

BTW - a better way, IMO, would be to change the "Type" in the MortarSparks.ENT file to the correct value "MortarSparks"

EX:
Old -> Type = GreenSparks
New -> Type = MortarSparks

I will fix the download ASAP.

NOPeR

IP: