|
Author Topic:   Weapon Kick
DvsDuke
posted June 08, 2000 06:03 PM            
I Really wish there was weapon kick it would add a LOT of realisum and stratogy inot the game and also make for some cool effects like just think like on ice if you shoot a masdriver you tank would spin afew times and we could make Boosters with a negative kick from a weapon///

------------------
-------------------------
DvsDuke

DvsMod at www.dvsduke.com

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 08, 2000 09:23 PM            
Correct me if i'm wrong, but i believe you mean "recoil" since kick seems to mislead people...

IP:

Rex R
posted June 09, 2000 01:59 AM            
yes recoil is correct. thought was that the 'avenger' should cause a tank to pull to the left when firing. and given further thought that if you were on a long hop (moon) or low friction surface a lightweight tank could start spinning like a top. course the machine gun could be used to stop an end over end roll. I think though you'ld want this as an option that could be set only between races/battle (single) or as a server option (multiplayer) thoughts/comments?
yes I do own the full version bought it shortly after trying the demo. but really lamb mines

IP:

Hawk
posted June 09, 2000 06:52 AM            
Hmm, there's an idea for a weapon to be available only on the Moon...thrusters =)

IP:

_ssj_vegeta_
posted June 11, 2000 11:34 AM            
i think the idea for the recoil is great and should be added to the game, mind u thats just my oppion, feedback would be good.

_SSJ_Vegeta_

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 11, 2000 01:48 PM            
Hey, why not this, we could have thruster that spin you according to how you use the mouse and force you up, down, left or right with the keyboard. Then we'd come up with a foreward and backward button on the keyboard. Press the trigger to enitiate the thrusters, then press it again to turn em off, ohhhhhh, that would be fun!!!!!! 8P

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 12, 2000 02:37 PM            
lol, this is a tank game, after you guys are done over moding, I'll end up seeing flying tanks, and getting fragged from some tank flying around me

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 12, 2000 08:07 PM            
well, we know it's every young teenagers dream to be able to out gun the police and fly around in a car, how is this all that bad... well, almost everyone's dream as a teen, i know of a few less desirable and more desirable things that could happen to a teen's life... (*COUGH*)

------------------
------------------------
------------------------
I'm Special, Muahahah!!!
------------------------
DUDEY

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 13, 2000 02:16 PM            
just exactly how old are you dudymas?

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 13, 2000 04:27 PM            
old enough to be evil and ruin the peace about me, but i won't. I'm not really all the crazy around the house, just online with my computer and at school when teachers least expect... c'mon, kaet, back me up on this one...

------------------
------------------------
------------------------
I'm Special, Muahahah!!!
------------------------
DUDEY

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 19, 2000 01:46 PM            
Dudey is a freak :P
Hawk is no better
Then again, what am I?

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 20, 2000 02:10 AM            
you're smelly, P.U.

IP:

Hawk
posted June 20, 2000 11:34 PM            
Eeeeewwww, Kaeto, you forgot to take a shower again. What's it been now, six or seven months? Sheez

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 20, 2000 11:42 PM            
brush your teeth too, we don't wanna pick those road kill parts out of your teeth for you, hey is that a tendon i see in between your molars?

IP: