This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Location, location, location!!!!!
Sardine
posted June 03, 2000 02:53 PM         
Ummm.... I'm curious (this has gotten me in trouble before). Where is everyone from? I find it
kinda amusing as I play online (not as often as I would like mind you) to ponder the passing of packets as they whip
wildly about the world.
Also, I've only gotten to play with just a couple of you. Do any of you have specific times, days, servers you play on?

I'm usually on every other night after 11pm EST!

Sardine

---- A tank is merely a can modified to be mobile and to open other cans!

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 03, 2000 03:21 PM            
I sometimes get on right after school, which is about 3:00 P.M. on weekdays, and then about 6 P.M. to 9 or 10 P.M. on weekdays too. Now, you're asking, most likely that is, 'what about weekends?' eh, well, good luck there... BUT the best thing to do is to just get me on ICQ (which i'm on there usually all the time) and tell me which server and i'll try to make it there ASAP. Click on the on my message here to get the icq number.

------------------
------------------------
------------------------
I'm Special, Muahahah!!!
------------------------
DUDEY

IP:

Sardine
posted June 15, 2000 02:21 PM         
OK, since it seems this has effectively been ignored as a question let me re-phrase it for those suffering from shell-shock (or been hit by too many concussion blasts) as the case may be.
What are the different nationalities we're playing against? I'm a Canadian living in the U.S.!

Anyone.... Bueller? Bueller?....

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 15, 2000 08:06 PM            
I'm an American, but people call me Mexican; kind of gets me confused. I'll be shooting you up in south cali.

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 16, 2000 12:31 AM            
Well, um, you know that crater in New York around Tioga County, That's me alright!

IP:

Dreamer
posted June 16, 2000 09:35 AM         
Me be German. Great warrior. Beware!

IP:

peeet
posted June 16, 2000 09:56 AM         
i'm a california native, transplanted to albany, new york.

now i know what REAL winters are like (brrrrrrrr!)

IP:

xlr8r
posted June 16, 2000 01:40 PM            
Rome, NY

IP:

swisher
posted June 16, 2000 01:46 PM            
Minnesota, USA

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 16, 2000 03:26 PM            
let's all laugh at extra large and mock him because he lives in Rome, bwahahahah

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 16, 2000 04:13 PM            
LOL! Let's Laugh at Dudey for pronouncing xlr8r wrong. It's supposed to be "accelerator" :P

Chester, NH

>Heavy on the Treads<

Oh, and to answer your other question, I rarely multiplay ANY games anymore. It's just too laggy with my crappy connection.

[This message has been edited by Kaeto (edited June 16, 2000).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 17, 2000 02:25 PM            
i know, but xl gave me the idea of extra large so now i call em that, just for funnies

IP:

Hawk
posted June 20, 2000 11:43 PM            
Um, Fremont NH. About 10 miles away from Kaeto, but unfortunately out of good sniping range, or our yards would be riddled with bullet holes. Oh well.

And Kaeto, DON'T SAY ACCELERATOR!!! REMINDS OF PC ACCELERATOR! NEVER SAY! neeeeed PCXL baaack...mrrrf...must have monthly dose of insanityyyyyyy

IP:

peeet
posted June 21, 2000 09:34 PM         
10 miles, huh?
that within mortar range?

IP:

Hawk
posted June 22, 2000 11:53 PM            
Almost. So close I blew up the house next door to his on my third try...

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 23, 2000 03:21 AM            
I know you're within ICBM range, just put some dirty undies from his house in the warhead, arm it, launch the missile and wheeeeeeee, you've got a bio"logical" (but what's logical about that, no good explosions) weapon. Also, try putting dirty socks in there for some added explosive effects.

------------------
;- I am the brained!!!
i am Dudey!!!!!!!! I am having too much time on my hands to be typing this.... i guess :-P
but why?????

IP:

Hawk
posted June 24, 2000 12:11 AM            
mrrft, the way Kaeto's house looks most of the time he'd never notice if I blasted it with a dirty clothes missile ANYWAY you with the boards cluttering up your living room...his dad musta thought he was gonna build something now all it is is a buncha rotting boards lying in the entrance

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 28, 2000 04:47 PM            
Yeah, but you don't have an Athlon! :P
And you don't have GROUND CONTROL!!!!

IP:

Sardine
posted June 28, 2000 11:35 PM         
Well, since this was my question to begin with I'll answer it in full!

Yes, I'm a Canadian by birth transplanted in the U.S. (I think my roots are thinning though) I was living in upstate NY (Buffalo then Plattsburgh) now living in NE North Carolina!

Athlon? Athlon? Who wants a processor that sounds like a VD from Ancient Greece?
"Pythagoros, why are you scratching your self like that?"
"Well, Helen of Troy gave me a case of Athlon."
"At least you didn't get a case of Cyrix"

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 29, 2000 09:25 AM            
Umm, what does "Pentium" Remind YOU of... And it should be Pentium 5, not 3, which is an oxymoron...

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 30, 2000 12:44 PM            
list of oxy morons:

Clean Swishers
Rotten Cookie Dough
Game better than Tread Marks
Kaeto Legally stays off of icq.........

IP:

Cell
posted July 01, 2000 09:18 AM         
No longer relevant

[This message has been edited by Cell (edited June 17, 2001).]

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 01, 2000 06:28 PM            
It's about a half-hour to your house... Hey, I'll be in York next Saturday... But with my whole freakin' family, so forget that... And you can give us beer, but it would probably get you in trouble <g>.

[This message has been edited by Kaeto (edited July 01, 2000).]

IP:

Hawk
posted July 01, 2000 08:14 PM            
You #%&!%#*!, you were supposed to come over here and LAN next saturday!

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited July 01, 2000).]

IP:

Kaeto
posted July 01, 2000 08:45 PM            
Calm down. Your fears are unfounded. It's the saturday AFTER next, it turns out...

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2