This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooo
Kaeto
posted May 29, 2000 12:00 AM            
Wooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooohooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TM IS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP:

Hawk
posted May 29, 2000 09:04 AM            
You're mentally unstable, you know that?

(About bloody time it got there )

IP:

DvsDuke
posted May 29, 2000 09:12 AM            
Keato, you will now die, then i get 1 more copy of TM muahaha Prepare yourself for the DvsDuke will detroy you my dads pc cant run TM so ya know im going home right now

------------------
-------------------------
DvsDuke

DvsMod at www.dvsduke.com

IP:

Tracer Bullet
posted May 29, 2000 06:19 PM            
Why the heck are you guys wasting percious KB for the message board by acting stupid? Total waste if you ask me.

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted May 29, 2000 09:16 PM            
I've never said anything before....but I'll comment now...

Tread Marks is a light romp of a game and was created and coded by Seumas to be fun and distracting, the exact opposite of the suffering that he was going through.

I enjoy reading all these nutty posts.

They make me laugh and help me cope.

Thanks guys

Jim

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 29, 2000 09:33 PM            
Soooooooooo, you mock us eh? well, i'll let dvsduke live with you for a while and see how you like that!!!!!

------------------
------------------------
------------------------
I'm Special, Muahahah!!!
------------------------
DUDEY

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 29, 2000 09:41 PM            
Must... Play... TM... more!!! I love this game! Gotta stop playing it and do something actually USEFUL LOL

We are the insane ones... We control the Hawk... You will be assimilated!

Tracer, if you don't care about the insanity, then don't read it. But I'm warning you, play TM a lot and you WILL become one of us

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 29, 2000 09:42 PM            
Oh, and DvsDuke, like you actually NEED more copies of TM :P

IP:

Tracer Bullet
posted May 30, 2000 05:46 PM            
Oh my god! Don't come any closer! It's not real! No! No! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! (Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh)

Sorry, "Psycho TM Player" is experiencing technical difficulties.

( Security: Grab him! Grab him!)

[This message has been edited by Tracer Bullet (edited June 01, 2000).]

IP:

Neo_Ashworth
posted May 30, 2000 08:21 PM            
I HAVENT PLAYED TREADMARKS YET BUT I AM ALREADY A FAN BC I LIKE FPS GAMES NO MATTER WHAT IT IS CALLED I PLAY THEM AND LIKE THEM AND SHOOT PEOPLE IN THE HEAD AND LAUGH! AND WHEN ITS TANKS LIKE IN UPRISING AND TREADMARKS THEN I SHOOT PEOPLES TANKS AND THEY GO BOOOOOM AND I LAUGH! I AM JUST A MANIAC THOUGH SO KTHXSTICK

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 30, 2000 11:04 PM            
Hey, kaeto, i haven't teased you very coldheartedly yet, do you have anything to tell me that would give me great pleasure to tease about or do i have to go find out something from hawk (bwahahahah!!!!!)?

------------------
------------------------
------------------------
I'm Special, Muahahah!!!
------------------------
DUDEY

IP:

nerdx86
posted June 01, 2000 09:15 PM            
Jim,

There are those out there who know what you and your family are going through. Take heart that you and yours are thought of often.

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 10, 2004 07:28 PM            
I dunno. Just browsing. This brings back beautiful memories of when TM just had come out. Check out Jim's post. That and so many other things are what make every other game I play pale and cold compared to TM. Love that game, Suemas. Thanks!

IP:

posted June 10, 2004 11:47 PM            
So true are his words...I feel the same love for TM...a graceful ballet of fighting.

IP:

Hawk
posted June 11, 2004 12:16 AM            
Four year forum necromancy! That's got to be some sort of record.

IP:

CyberCannon
posted June 11, 2004 01:53 AM            
I can but only agree with the sentiment.

------------------
An Irish Blessing
May the road rise to meet you.
May the wind be always at your back.
May the sun shine warm upon your face.
The rains fall soft upon your fields and,
Until we meet again.
May God hold you in the palm of His hand.

CC

IP:

THETAXI
posted June 11, 2004 02:03 AM            
true true. But there should be a rule that all of those LDA seumas' posts should be locked to be preserved as they were. We don't need some to come and post "delete this!" 50 times on them. ARE YOU GUYS ONLINE? COME OUT AND FIGHTTTTTT!!!!!!

[This message has been edited by THETAXI (edited June 11, 2004).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 11, 2004 02:24 AM            
one cool thing though... if you post on some of these old posts, it auto-e-mails some of the people that made them n stuff. You can get people like Hawk to come back...

HAWK! how are yah? Is kaeto alive? I won't ask you to join us or anything because I know life calls you out of this, but cmon... you miss TM, right?

Oh, and, thanks 666, but the words were inspired by Jim and all. Thanks are for what we have here... how odd it is that in the internet so many people miss these jems. But, society always has stuff like that.

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited June 11, 2004).]

IP:

coaxs
posted June 11, 2004 03:01 AM            
Still the best game ever.

------------------
Tread Marks Ladders

IP:

THETAXI
posted June 11, 2004 06:58 AM            
ditto

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted June 11, 2004 09:59 AM            
mwa hahaha Im feelin up for some TM also dudy

Im ready, hee hee

------------------
(: Can't forget those unside down smileys at the bottem can we (:

[This message has been edited by GoldAnt_Number1 (edited June 11, 2004).]

IP:

coaxs
posted June 11, 2004 10:50 PM            
lol

IP:

A2597
posted June 12, 2004 12:04 AM            
Oh yes....TM FUN!!!

------------------
### Hi, I'm a sig virus. Please add me to the end of your signature so I can take over the world. ### - Caught from excaliber @ B5mg.com

Flying Tanks and Cookie Dough?
Oh, wait, no. If tanks were ment to fly they would have been born with little bags of salted peanuts.

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 14, 2004 12:33 AM            
*imitating Tracer Bullet*

Hrmph! Now how appropriate is THAT? Goldant, LOTR has NOTHING to do with TM. *grumble grumble complain complain*. Ill taste, P.U.

Now cookie dough... that's more like it! Too bad I don't have a cam or I'd show me eating my latest batch (gone through at least 40 cookies worth in the past two weeks... definitely NOT enough!)

IP:

Random Chaos
posted June 15, 2004 02:14 PM            
Now if only we could get Keato to post in here again!

MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2