|
Author Topic:   Dvs Mod 12.1 YEA SERVER ONLY Come and get it
DvsDuke
posted May 27, 2000 12:20 AM            
Version number means the number of new weapons in the game followed by a . then the number of new features in the game so now its 12.1

This mod only comes in a server type now due to the TM server not wanting to DL models and textures so till then it will be server only.

DvsMod 12.1 Server ONLY http://www.dvsduke.com/games/TM/files/dvsmod.zip

Extract Into your Add-ones Folder

New Features:

Tank Specific Weapons: Allot of the tanks now have there own special weapon not the standard 120mm shell so there is allot more variety and every tank is different

New Weapons:

Fake Tank: Toeing a tank behind you that is a very dumb AI that is a kamikaze tank Muahaha Death in disguise.

Xploding Dirt: Flaming Dirt Ball that chunks on impact tons of little dirt balls resulting in spires and mound hills.

Diggin Drill: Ever wanted to just go drill your way across a big hill or hide from a cruise by burrowing, now you can

TrueLaser: While playing TM I thought to my self a laser is not just one shot...its a constant beam so this laser has a always on laser that intensifies into a tank killing weapon!

Destructo Disk Gun: Yes one more from DBZ just like the attack but shot from a gun, if any one can tell me how to get the disk to spin PLEASE tell me im also going to add some sort of tail to it soon.

Renzoku Cannon: If you have seen DBZ and seen this attack you know what I mean if not its a multi-projectile smooth blue (devastating) slightly homing

Plasma Trap: Creates a Curved Crater and places a nice mine in the bottom

Fire Mine: Think of "evil comet of hell" hehe

MIRV: (multiple independently target-able reentry vehicle) one single rocket after a few secs will home in and launch about 10 other rockets to seek and destroy, effective and cool to look at

Napalm Strike : Self Explanatory

Nuke 5M: Very strong nuke that can make a lake very fast and take out the strongest group of tanks.

MIRV Nuke: MIRV Equipped with 3 Nuclear Warheads that will home but just about the same power as a normal nuke. (Awe the Lake Maker)

------------------
-------------------------
DvsDuke

DvsMod at www.dvsduke.com

IP:

DvsDuke
posted May 27, 2000 04:02 PM            
Hey im glad to see many like my mod in this 13.1 version ive added 1 more weapon called the Liquid Bubble and also ive made the tank specific weapons also more balanced

NEW WEAPON:

Liquid Bubble: My 1st real Liquid Based weapon not that great but its a bunch of bubbles that spred out and slide around...deadly

------------------
-------------------------
DvsDuke

DvsMod at www.dvsduke.com

IP: