This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Screen shot
swisher
posted May 23, 2000 10:35 PM            
I was just browsing some old screen shots. Here's one illustrating full version, total modification. (NoPer map, RC's tank and trees, Dudymas' green mine, etc.)

[This message has been edited by swisher (edited May 23, 2000).]

IP:

peeet
posted May 24, 2000 02:08 PM         
cool pic, swisher...

IP:

swisher
posted May 27, 2000 02:16 PM            
Here's another. The MIRV Nuke in action. Note the three warheads spawned from the first. This weapon is on DvsDuke's server. I would like to say that it only appeared once in 2 games --which is good. DvsDuke has a very nice balance of his weapons and the out-of-the-box weapons supplied with Tread Marks. I was very impressed with his server. Most of his weapons are not one shot, mass destruction. They are well thought out and a lot of fun to play.

IP:

DvsDuke
posted May 27, 2000 03:59 PM            
Awesome shot im glad to see you like it. Now im implementing Tank specific weapons like each tank has its unique weapon fire , also yes I do work very hard on balancing and I love feed back from players cause if the players aren't happy then I aint..

Also version 13.1 is out and the tanks are getting alot more balanced,and 1 more weapon

------------------
-------------------------
DvsDuke

DvsMod at www.dvsduke.com

IP:

Hawk
posted May 27, 2000 10:25 PM            
Damn purty MIRV....I gotta play with that mod sometime

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 27, 2000 10:35 PM            
Hawk, are you dead or something? ICQ ME!!!!!

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 28, 2000 07:45 AM            
Hey, you have to admit that a lot of the time balance is good... but doesn't everyone want some wanton destruction every now and then? I myself love a good balance, but sometimes you just wanna rip the ground to shreads and get revenge on an AI.

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 28, 2000 07:55 PM            
Take revenge on an AI? A poor hapless AI? Dudey, what is WRONG with you?

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 29, 2000 09:38 PM            
I know, tax collectors like you should be shot, errrrr, um, nevermind. Think you'll live through the fact that you have the cd now? I think you'll explode any minute and LDA will have to clean up his house since it's their fault.

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 16, 2000 12:40 AM            
Heyeeeeee, anyone else able to post some neato shots?

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted June 16, 2000 12:48 AM            
I've been trying to take pictures of Tm but I always snap them when its to late or someone frags me from behind, its harder then you think to take these pictures

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 16, 2000 03:34 PM            
you haven't ever played with me online, have you?

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 17, 2000 02:26 PM            
now you have, just not enough......

------------------
Sincerety matters in this world...
That's why i say Cookie dough
was the first thing god made
before the world!!!

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 20, 2000 11:47 PM            
er, maybe you have even more, but that's still not enough.
ACK!!!!!! what does it mean when you try to click the submit button five or so times and miss?

IP:

Rex R
posted June 21, 2000 01:30 AM            
either you are impaired from; lack of sleep, consuming adult beverages, some other reason(pick one if applicable). or you seriously need to clean your mouse

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 21, 2000 03:47 PM            
heyeee, you don't have an all of the ABOVE!!!!!

------------------
;- I am the brained!!!
i am Dudey!!!!!!!! I am having too much time on my hands to be typing this.... i guess :-P
but why?????

IP:

Kaeto
posted June 21, 2000 05:04 PM            
I am the full-brained!
I am Kaeto!
I think Dudey is on crack!

>You never know<

IP:

Dudymas
posted June 23, 2000 03:42 AM            
Ummm, how'd you gue..... er um, *COUGH-COUGH* HOW DARE YOU!!!!!

IP:

Dreamer
posted August 19, 2000 06:48 AM         
Speed Record...

------------------
Hail and kill.

[This message has been edited by Dreamer (edited August 19, 2000).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 19, 2000 09:07 AM            
LOL, met too, i got that much from pound JL with a large dirtball on his server, the lag was so bad that it took me a while to realize what had happened, i was going about 900 horizontal and all, then when i dove back to ground i reached that, so, let me ask, is that horizontal speed, if so, it is a speed record,

Btw, i have to ask if anyone has ever been able to nail JL (or anyone else for that matter) like this: The person is just logging on so you see their tank and sneak up behind them with a nuke... then Just as the log on the two AI's collide RIGHT into the sides of the person so they can't get away, you pull the triger and find you kill everyone in the level including yourself and the fps goes up by about 100% or more and all the lag is gone, :

ooooooooooooooh, i wish i could show you all the pics, but i can't put them on the web without some red-tape, if you have to do more than tell a where you want to store something on the web... i don't want it, so THERE. I have been there where if you leave your e-mail account sitting for more than two days, you get 32 advertisement e-mails... I DON'T ANYTHING to do with those websites... i guess i'll have to send my pics to DvsDuke err somethin, alas, i hate to pester other people.............. then again......

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 19, 2000 09:08 AM            
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO, i forgot to tell you Dvs, i have the most bestest Mirv-nuke pic, lemme just check up on it,

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 19, 2000 09:16 AM            
have a pic of going at about 1700 kmph and i dunno what happened to that Tri-Mirv Nuke pic, but i shot it while i was in reverse and I caught it JUST as it hit someone, UP CLOSE, barely surviving, LOL, looked BEAUTIFUL

IP:

Kaeto
posted August 19, 2000 04:07 PM            
I've hit 2000 kph in an unmodded tank... I believe it was nemesis, was cruising at max speed, hit a cruise missle...
Modded speed = 999,999 I think the counter stopped going higher at that speed...

IP:

Dudymas
posted August 19, 2000 09:23 PM            
cheater

IP:

swisher
posted August 25, 2000 12:40 AM            
Here's a full version pic. Unsure of the map, but the planet's kind of cool.

Certain death Cruise Missle:

[This message has been edited by swisher (edited August 29, 2000).]

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2