|
Author Topic:   mods and Link page
coax
Administrator
posted May 23, 2000 04:44 PM            
I would really like to know when the Mods and Link page will be updated. It's looked exactly the same since I first played the game in January. I've seen the new mods that players have been making and I was wondering when they'll be posted on the website.

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 26, 2001 08:56 PM            
just look at the date this post was made and nobody ever answered it. It was like my first post too. And the topic is still valid. The Link's page hasn't been updated at all. Hawk's Newsletter link is seriously out-dated, and Anthrage's page doesn't even work; and i don't remember it ever working.

Now that I'm done complaining, how should i go about getting a link to my page on the links page. There are more TM related websites up. And people just finding this game should know that there is huge support for it. I beleive Ant contacted you guys privately to add our site to the links page, but that was 2-3 weeks ago. So, I just want to make sure its fresh in everyones mind.

------------------
Biography Website

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 28, 2001 09:27 PM            
Yup i tried e mialing? i hope it was the right adress though..... for questions or comments treadmarks@longbowdigitalarts.com

------------------
Can't forget those invisible smileys at the bottem now can we

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 28, 2001 09:29 PM            
speaking of e mail i bet that was the wrong address i also tried to e mail LdaTom at Tom@longbowdigitalarts.com but he never never responded

------------------
Can't forget those invisible smileys at the bottem now can we

IP:

=DNX= Matrix
posted January 28, 2001 10:58 PM            
I informed lda about the broken link to anthrages site when i first begine cruising the limited support pages, they obviously have bigger fish to fry, that said jim did offer me a link, ive just been too lazy to get it across, ill do it soon.

As to mods n stuff, well its clearly stated that if people send them to me at the DMF ill be happy to host them if they have been bug tested.

So there ya have it if anyone has anything new slap it along and ill pop it up for download, cant say fairer than that !

-=[/2]=-

IP: