|
Author Topic:   DvsMod 1.6
DvsDuke
posted May 21, 2000 06:13 PM            
Try out a Beta of my mod DvsMod v1.6 Here

Expect Lots more models/textures one a LUV maker is out. As for now im working with noper to get my luvs.

Server Version

Single Version

This mod comes in two ways Server and Single due to TMs ENT only syncing you only can get the ENT files so new models and textures will not be seen on server till they implement it, so the server one is using model already in the game and the single one has the new models and textures for single player.

Extract Into your Add-ons Folder (not sure if it works for demo)

New Models: Yes MIRV,True Laser, Destructo Disk Gun (and Disk) More soon
New Sounds: No (I have not needed to)
New Ent :Yes Lots of Weapons,Eplo,Spew
New Art :Yes RezCannon,MIRV
New Maps :No (I hope to in the future once I know how)

New Weapons:

TrueLaser: While playing TM I thought to my self a laser is not just one shot...its a constant beam so this laser has a always on laser that intensifies into a tank killing weapon!

Destructo Disk Gun: Yes one more from DBZ just like the attack but shot from a gun, if any one can tell me how to get the disk to spin PLEASE tell me im also going to add some sort of tail to it soon.

Renzoku Cannon: If you have seen DBZ and seen this attack you know what I mean if not its a multi-projectile smooth blue (devastating) slightly homing

Plasma Trap: Creates a Curved Crater and places a nice mine in the bottom

Fire Mine: Think of "evil comet of hell" hehe

MIRV: (multiple independently target-able reentry vehicle) one single rocket after a few secs will home in and launch about 10 other rockets to seek and destroy, effective and cool to look at

Napalm Strike : Self Explanatory

Nuke 5M: Very strong nuke that can make a lake very fast and take out the strongest group of tanks.

MIRV Nuke: MIRV Equipped with 3 Nuclear Warheads that will home but just about the same power as a normal nuke. (Awe the Lake Maker)

Also all models not used in this mods that I have included will most likely be used so if you want a "sneak peak" then look at them but they are still mine so please do not use them.

------------------
-------------------------
DvsDuke

DvsMod at www.dvsduke.com

[This message has been edited by DvsDuke (edited May 21, 2000).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 21, 2000 11:55 PM            
The rotten cheapo, he just copied a readme file that came with the zip. HERETIC! Honestly, i'm about read to beat Michael Welch with a split rail because he doesn't update his scorched tanks website journal and now this! I guess i'll take time in to pound the snot out of everyone here (who doesn't download these thingies of course) with a 12 lbs double ball mace. So, i guess i don't have the money to buy one, a jacknife will do won't it? Ummmmmm.... a dull rusty one at that.

------------------
The king of Cookie Dough
------------------------
Your friend
------------------------
There's Only one
------------------------
DUDEY

IP:

swisher
posted May 25, 2000 01:43 AM            
Good job on the mods DvsDuke. Look great. Fun to play. They look really cool, too. Disk thrower is awesome!

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 25, 2000 05:47 PM            
They must all be copy righted in my name, Mwahahahahah

IP: