|
Author Topic:   New tread marks bug...strange...
DvsDuke
posted May 20, 2000 10:02 PM            
Ok then you can test this one at home kids..

When your on a server with a mod then you dont exit TM and play single player the mod still is there...but if you exit form TM and come back the mod it gone...and if you have stuff in your addons folder it merges with it..i saw JL mod with my mod in a single player game and it freaked me out..so LDA you might want it so the temp files are like compiled into little files that you can activate and stuff for single player that would rock! and let server not allow it so they can keep there mod if they wish...

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 21, 2000 07:41 AM            
I've been playing around with that for quite a wee bit of my time. Bummer here, i'm using this computer with a connection that beats my own to a pulp and i forgot to bring my TM cd with me. Shucks, i hate this!

------------------
The king of Cookie Dough
------------------------
Your friend
------------------------
There's Only one
------------------------
DUDEY

IP:

swisher
posted May 21, 2000 11:01 AM            
Tenmpory solution perhaps is to have multiiple Addons folders and rename them as you go. that is, if you want only Dvs mods, rename current addons to whatever and rename DvsMods to Addons. Whatever. Just a way to do it for now. Reboot of TM would obviously still be required.

IP:

DvsDuke
posted May 21, 2000 01:40 PM            
Well id say it needs to be like Quake 2 and havea like a +set addon E:\TM\DvsMod or somwthing like that that would end all the problems and the muti-mod needs to be flushed into a permenet file or to be deleted when you leave the muti-game

IP: