|
Author Topic:   addons
_ssj_vegeta_
posted May 12, 2000 03:27 PM            
In the readme i recieved wit hmy addons it told me absolutely nothing except "place the files in the appropriate directories" but that doesn't help much if you dont know which are the appropriate directories. anyway i read the mod sectoin of the page but it did not help at all I would like it if someone would plz tell me wich directories i am suposed to put the stuff in.

_ssj_vegeta_

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 12, 2000 04:05 PM            
Welllllllllll, do you have the full version. If so, put the entities into the Addons/entities folder that is inside the Tread Marks folder. If you don't have he full version, i've never modified the demo or any other, sooooooooooooo someone else will have to lend a hand there.

------------------
Dudymas: The Other White Meat

IP:

xlr8r
posted May 12, 2000 09:13 PM            
I open the .ent files with wordpad and look for what dir the file goes in. It'll have something in quotes like "spewer" "projectile" "weapon" etc. It gets kinda confusing if your doing a bunch of mods at once, but is do-able.

IP:

Cell
posted May 12, 2000 09:24 PM         

[This message has been edited by Cell (edited March 02, 2002).]

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 12, 2000 09:58 PM            
Just do what i said though if you have the full version. There is an addons file that works GREAT

------------------
Dudymas: The Other White Meat

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 12, 2000 10:25 PM            
Actually, it doesn't MATTER where you put your .ent files... You can make a folder called "My ents" and put them all in there...

IP: