|
Author Topic:   Mod Makers! Check this out!
Kaeto
posted May 08, 2000 11:26 AM            
As promised, I've started putting some tutorials up on RC's TM BB. The first one is "How to make a MIRV"

[url] http://pub12.ezboard.com/btreadmarks [url]

Find it under the Modification Discussion.
POST MORE QUESTIONS FOR ME TO ANSWER, and ASK FOR MORE TUTORIALS!!!

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 08, 2000 07:08 PM            
How many people have photoshop or another professional 2d image making thingy-mo-program. Also... who has some 3d modelers. I would love to know. You don't have to say your programs unless you want to. Just type 2d or 3d or both depending on your status. I need to know before i should say anything. Also, would you people at LDA mind if i told where you could go to get a free 3d modeler or 2d modeler that would rival some of the best in many ways. I honestly don't want to say anything that you wouldn't want here.

------------------
Dudymas: The Other White Meat

IP:

Hawk
posted May 08, 2000 09:18 PM            
Jeez, man, you want a guy with a decent set of 2D graphic eds, you found him...And ask Kaeto about some of my art junk drawn by hand

IP:

NOPeR
posted May 08, 2000 09:25 PM            
Count me in on both.

3D - Got it all...
2D - Got it all...

Why?

NOPeR

IP:

DvsDuke
posted May 09, 2000 12:22 AM            
I made the 1st MIRV a while back with the help of Kaeto.. i got the MIRV idea from an old dos tank game...Tank Wars 2.3 also the USA has plans for MIRV that send out multi-warheads if any one wanted to know

Goto www.dvsduke.com to get the beta of my mod

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 09, 2000 08:37 AM            
Yeah, Hawk is an l33t 2d artist... I was looking at some cartoons and stuff on his machine...
"What's this?"
"Oh, I drew that"
"Holy Cow!"

And he's made some tanks for TM that look as good as the originals...

I have 2d stuff... but I ain't no artist...

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 11, 2000 05:18 PM            
Wellllllllllll, since sooooo few a number have good stuffs... i guess it would be quite nice of me to tell ya'll i know how you can make all the mod's you want now. You can use blender ([url]www.blender.nl[url/]) to make 3d because its a freeware kick->insert words you think would fit in kicking order here< 3d modeler that i think i'll master in no time. PLUS you need to go to 3dwin so as to convert the filez into lwo's and send them to noper. Now then... you'll need the gimp ([url]www.gimp.org/~tml/gimp/win32/[url/] which is just about as good as our good ol friend Adobe Photoshop, only it's all freeware. That's for the windows. Go to [url]www.gimp.org[url/]if you wanna actually get it for unix and stuffs. Now, with that all down... you have all the freeware you need to make some awesome stuff... you just need the bandwidth to send those 3D files (which should be converted to lwo's by 3dwin) to NOPeR (these 3d filez are really big sometimes). SMILE all you people who thought you'd never be making stuffs. Ask me any questions about blender and stuff you have... though i hardly know much at all about gimp and i'll have to play with that a little sooner or later.

------------------
Dudymas: The Other White Meat

IP: