This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   You know you're playing too much when...
swisher
posted May 03, 2000 08:45 AM            
You know you're playing too much Tread Marks when ...

You wake up, as I did last night, yelling in terror over being chased by a Liquid Falcon tank with large eyes. Must have something to do with Dudymas' posts on creating sunglasses, my blood-shot eyes from playing too late, and whatever.

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 03, 2000 09:44 AM            
My dreams don't have tanks in them. They have other things

IP:

Vlad
posted May 03, 2000 12:48 PM            
I guarantee that I've got all of you beat as far as "playing too much" symptoms...

It happened when I first got the demo, and was playing it all the time.

About a week after I started playing, my girlfriend told me that I said something really odd in my sleep the previous night. I remembered (vaguely) having a TM-related dream, but didn't think much of it.

However, she said I sat straight up in bed, pointed across the room, and said:

"There's a dirtball in the pit"

I then had a recollection of there actually being a DirtBall in a crater in my dream..

I told her that I had no idea what it meant...

IP:

Hawk
posted May 03, 2000 02:31 PM            
You're pathetic, you know that? But I suppose I do owe you something for putting that link to Penny Arcade on the bottom of one of your posts, else I'd never have found it and gotten Kaeto addicted to it, muahahaha

IP:

Cell
posted May 03, 2000 05:08 PM         

[This message has been edited by Cell (edited March 02, 2002).]

IP:

Cell
posted May 03, 2000 05:10 PM         

IP:

VIO
posted May 03, 2000 08:55 PM            
You mean there are things called GirlFriends ?? Wow... I think I have EVERYONE beat on playing TM too much then

So, where do you get these "GirlFriends" things ? They available on CD's or anything ?

(Ok ok .. let's keep it clean now.)

IP:

Hawk
posted May 04, 2000 10:03 AM            
GirlFriends? You can find a GirlFriend 6.2 at your local SinglesBar 1.125, or even at some older versions of SinglesBar, if you dare enter them. Another place you can find GirlFriends is possibly at HighSchool2.215 or College 2.216...unless you run Windows and have never touched the perfection of Linux...then you shall NEVER have a GirlFriend 6.2, only the GirlFriend 4.10.98 alpha version that runs on Windows...Stinks, huh?
Just one more danger of living in the Matrix

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited May 04, 2000).]

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 04, 2000 12:22 PM            
Or you can get a Ryan.Friend.IQ.10.tar.gz and rip a beta of GirlFriend 7.01 out of it

IP:

Hawk
posted May 04, 2000 01:48 PM            
Let's not go there in the forum, right? Ryan might find this place someday

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 10, 2000 11:35 PM            
OKAY!!!!!!!!!!*stands back, rolls his sleaves up, puts on spf 40, sunglasses, rubs hands together, gets his rabbit's foot, and some lucky charms* now i have some for you. First of all, Girlfriend is not a compatible program with my anti virus software... zitz n' acne 2000 v3.0 deluxe. Secondly, i don't know where to get a good file cleanser... I know Kaeto knows a good one (he's a person who'd need one), and Hawk... could you give me one of your earlier editions of Arid or Speed Stick V5.0? Plus, i need Slim Fast 3000 enterprise edition for my copy of Chocolate-Covered-Everything Pro (the beta that is, still some bugs if you leave the software out of its package too long). Oh, another one, i'll need Nail Grower, the 7mm edition at least to fix my Nail Biterz Blitz Virus that infected my Central Processing Unit. If you can get these for me... playing TM won't be a problem. Otherwise, not even RC's PerfumeIt 3.2 or Hawk's ArmPitPlugz Pro V8.x are going to save my network neighborhood and the public sewage. Hey, does anyone here have a problem with staying up all night trying to fold your pants into a square and toss them into your clothes hamper using your feet only. All this is spawned from the great amounts of sweets and coffee i consume while playing TM. Oh, another thing, does anyone know where i could get espresso that has such high caffiene concentrations that it is illegal to sell in stores and COOKIE DOUGH EXTREME V5.7 Beta which is equally dangerous?Who here has a deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep imagination? I will ask this before i continue (bwahahahahahahahahah).

------------------
Dudymas: The Other White Meat

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 10, 2000 11:45 PM            
By the way... i know kaeto has communist dreams and wants to be the next dictator to try and overthrow the world's leaders. Going to publish "My Struggle" in prison yet, Kaeto? Or are you going to change you last name from hitler to Marx and get everyone else to overthrow sheldon's Democratic government. I know either way that RC, Hawk, JL, Michael Welch, Me, and Peeeeeto and CO. are going use our tanks if we have to. We will always stand ready to defend the U.S.S. (United States of Sheldonica) with all we have, yes... even using my arm pits if necessary. Bwahahaahahahahahahah. The software company Kaetosoft must fall!!!

------------------

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 10, 2000 11:46 PM            
We'll even cal the Nation of Great NoPeR to help us, with Gen. Oracle.

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 11, 2000 10:26 AM            
Well, you might stand a chance against Kaeto by himself, but Hawk is his pawn and will do whatever Kaeto says... Right Hawk? (say yes or I will bomb your house, steal your cable line (loser), and make your parents live forever)

IP:

Whirlwind
posted May 11, 2000 11:46 AM            
- Your right hand cramps up, but you keep playing because 'you can take the pain'.

- You find out that your mom was right and your butt does take root in the chair

- You start playing another game and wish you had brought along your tank, because Bob Newbie just ticks you off.

- You get upset because while playing your favorite FPS, the rocket you just fired didn't crater the floor.

- You get in a shouting match with your friends over which tactial weapon is better - the nuke or the matter bomb. I prefer my self made 'RAW' - Rapid Assult Weapon which shoots a stream of concussion missles - based off the 'Avenger'. No hiding behind ridges when being shot at with this weapon.

- You want to add more stuff, but are too busy playing to do so. I want to add a Sherman, a Panzer, etc.

IP:

Hawk
posted May 11, 2000 01:06 PM            
I shall help you finally kill Kaeto. He believes he is immortal, however, my new cable internet will force his demise

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 11, 2000 02:54 PM            
I don't think I'm immortal. I *KNOW* I'm immortal. :P

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 11, 2000 05:01 PM            
Hehe, let's take him to the bog of eternal stench, Hawk. (anyone seen the movie i'm talking about?) Then he'll wish he hadn't said that!

------------------

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 11, 2000 05:04 PM            
Oh wait... even better, let's turn him into a slave after we utterly destroy his tank. After all, he'll be immortal, but we'll make short work of his tank, Bwahahahahahahah. Unless he has severe cases of halitosis in the morning... in which case i won't mind sending him to his tank hulk each time he wakes.

------------------

IP:

Vlad
posted May 11, 2000 06:20 PM            
Wasn't the bog of eternal stench from Labyrinth?

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 12, 2000 10:03 PM            
Yup. Ding ding ding... we have a new winner. Hawk, tell the lucky winner what they've won!

------------------

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 14, 2000 01:47 AM            
Well, i guess i'll go ahead and say... Absolutely NOTHING!!!

IP:

coax
Administrator
posted January 26, 2001 08:46 PM            
vlad, that has got to be the funniest dream I've ever heard. Either because it was so bizzare or because i can relate with it.

------------------
Biography Website

IP:

Cell
posted January 26, 2001 10:32 PM         

IP:

GoldAnt_Number1
posted January 27, 2001 12:40 AM            
When you start thinking up weapons That drive poor RC insane..........The coookie dough pancake weapon, the brain storm weapon, the ostridge weapon, the easter bunny weapon, the smiley face weapon, the stick of dinamite with a tank stuck on top weapon, the kodak moment weapon where a camra blinds the oppenents, the lightbulb weapon, the cell weapon (ahhhhh my science teachers fault), the flowerbed weapon, the nuke where the back end chases u, the fake nuke that sits on a hill looking like a weapon and spews cookie dough all over the nice green grass, the cpu weapon where it comes n spams u with icq messages, the dirtball in a pit weapon.......,the world weapon where the flying globe drops prpesidents faces onto your tank......and shout "VOTE FOR ME" "VOTE FOR ME", the baseball bat weapon, the crossbow weapon,the super sheep weapon, the water weapon, the solar system weapon, the fleet of 500 mini tanks attacking from the right n left and outa the ground, the Evil Histroy Teacher weapon (AKA Mr.Carmody a kids worest nigthmare...........), the furry tank weapon where the tank really grows hair!!!, the inflatatank wher the tank gets full of air then floats a bit, the mouse weapon where the cursor comes n clicks on the enemy tank, the weapon o pure kick n no damage that has a speed of 100000000000 and has a tracking rate of 10000% ;0 and keeps hiting the oppentent until he hits alt-k to self destruct but the weapon is so bad n evil it keeps kickin him while hes flying to a spawn point!!!!,the weapon where a line of trees liuterally walls u in and the wall keeps getting thicker and thicker by spewing seeds that plant more trees, the microsoft weapon where bill gates glass's pop off n attack u, the fire wall weapon where a real wall of fire comes n stays 4 quite a bit..., the fake flag weapon thats really a mine and when u try n pick it up while u forget to look at te radar you BLOW UP UP UP UP!!!!!!!, the cafeteria meatloaf weapon where it chases your poor poor tank around n around, the flying alram clock weapon where it rings n comes after you spiting clock gears, the report card weapon where it randomly pops an a b c d or f out in a cloud form that fads away, you are issued negative damage or positive damage accordingly , the ants weapon where millions of tiny ants come and attack you kicking you everywher ever so slowly, the dream weapon where your tank is surround in a cloud that seems like fog and you see stars in the sunny sky...........etc, the SAT1 weapon where pencils come like missles and attack you, the carrier pigeion weapon where it shoots tracking birds, the wood pecker weapon that comes and pecks your tank across the map until it blows, the magnet weapon that shoots lightning out at you, the bulldozwer weapon where it comes and you get negative damage when it hits but it spews cookie dough which instantly blows you into the sky, the lap top weapon where it snaps on your tanks turret and drains your points, the lamp shade weapon where it spews electricity, the mp3 weapon that plays mp3's as it closes in, the basket weapon, the rock, paper, scissoer weapons, the flash light weapon quite a large laser indeed, the cd weapon where it flings cd's as if they were disks, the AOL weapon where it says "you've got mail" and it e mails people of your death, the tank n' a' half weapon where half a tank chase's u, The sympohney weapon where ckarients flutes saxipohnes........etc come n attack u in a music parade, The lag weapon where it raises and lowers the terrain the same height doing almsot nothing but causeing extreme lag, the clip on weapon where a floating tie comes across the screen and then little clip on ties pop outa it, the 1000037842659873265mm cookie dough spewer weapon, the tree missle that flys across the map, the turtle weapon thats obviously slow but stays pretty much 4 ever, the rabbit weapon that digs holes in the ground, the nose weapon where the nose floating above the tank sneezes and suddenly this green thingy comes down and ingulfs the tank and all you here is the tank slowed down tweaked explosion, the angry boss at work weapon where a mine of a man sits there and it suddenly turns red when u hit it, the stop light weapon where on green it fire of rapid blasts green light on yellow it fires a nuclear laser??? and on red nothing, the ladder wewapon where 7 ladders come and whap your tank around giveing you bad luck the rest of your life, the Gold fish weapon where a nice cute little fish comes and right before it hits you it blows up and becomes a giant evil looking fish with fangs and it slowly chases you with little fish skelitons floating about its mouth (ahhhhhhhh), the "big ben" weapon (the giant clock in england) where it sits on the map and every 30 seconds it rings giveing tons of splash damage to all around it, the song that never ends weapon where a musical note follows you around all the time with asoultely no PURPOSE the blue whale weapon where a whale of a tale smacks you until u fall in the water and drown, the eye weapon that spews slow lasers that come and draw you towards it, the....................etc man for a second i thoought i couldn't bring myself to sto the corel reef weapon where you get funny looking mines, the Mt.everest waepon that has a really really high crater, the big fat useless nuke weapon that has to roll on its side to get around, the quick sand weapon where when a tank comes it digs a hole that sucks the tank in, whee i stopped Can't wait tell vlad dreams bout everything i've said and little golden covered ants danceing round his head(and my head) OH OH OH OH AND THE BIG NOSED SMILEY WEAPON

------------------
:^) Can't forget those smileys with big nose's at the bottem now can we :^)

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2