|
Author Topic:   demo on cd
Kim Ens
posted May 02, 2000 07:27 PM         
I am curious to know if the demo for Tread Marks is available on a cdrom.
I only have a 56k modem, and the size of the demo means that it will take a long time to download. Thanks.

IP:

swisher
posted May 02, 2000 09:21 PM            
It was included on a CD in some gaming magazine.

I don't know which post in this forum, but if you read the last month's worth, you'll find it. It may be buried (i.e., not titled demo on CD), but it is here somewhere.

When you find it, simply pick up the magazine at a local book-seller.

IP:

Hawk
posted May 03, 2000 08:13 AM            
The Tread Marks demo was included on the demo CD of...ah...either the March or April issue of PC Accelerator magazine...better order/find it now, PC Accellerator just went out of business... damnit, I liked that mag

they loved it...either a 7 or 8 out of a possible 10, can't remember

[This message has been edited by Hawk (edited May 03, 2000).]

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 03, 2000 09:45 AM            
PCXL out of buisiness? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 03, 2000 09:45 AM            
PCXL out of buisiness? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted May 03, 2000 12:39 PM            
hmmm... Too bad about PC-Accelerator

We never got a chance to see that issue...got home to the "bush"....2.5 hour drive to the nearest computer game store...Seumas was too sick...then died.

If anyone has a spare issue of the mag...I would be glad to buy it from you and have you mail it to us....

Thanks

Jim

IP:

DvsDuke
posted May 05, 2000 10:29 PM            
Yes i have that one ill also send the CD with it soon.

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted May 05, 2000 11:57 PM            
That would be great.

I'll send you a couple copies of TM or pay you for it....

Thanks!!

Jim

IP: