This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2  |
Author Topic:   Pay cash for TM
Kaeto
posted April 25, 2000 11:52 AM            
Is it ok if I just mail you guys the $40US cash for TM instead of sending a check? My parent's won't let me send a check (beats me why) or e-order it, even though we buy things on the net all the time...

IP:

LDA
Administrator
posted April 25, 2000 12:50 PM            
Yes...although a money order is safer.

IP:

Kaeto
posted April 25, 2000 04:18 PM            
You can expect my order next week... just gotta wait for a friend to pay me back something... I know he will because I can make him :P

IP:

Dudymas
posted April 26, 2000 08:29 PM            
Uh oh, does this mean a shortage of refried beans, Kaeto?

IP:

Dudymas
posted April 27, 2000 11:26 AM            
BTW, I just got back from Florida after a little more than a week of fun in da sun. Now it is time for Valhalla, tank stile.

------------------
Dudymas: The Other White Meat

IP:

Kaeto
posted April 27, 2000 12:03 PM            
Refried beans? I don't eat refried beans!!!

IP:

Dudymas
posted April 28, 2000 11:56 AM            
Than maybe pinto, linto, soy, negro, lime, navy, northern, garbonzo, or kidney beans?

IP:

Hawk
posted April 30, 2000 04:11 PM            
Knowing Kaeto's mother, she'd probably kill him if she caught him eating anything as 'unhealthy' as refried beans...

------------------
Hawk Presents
A Hawk Designed Message
In Association With Hawk
A Division Of Hawk Incorporated

IP:

Dudymas
posted April 30, 2000 05:27 PM            
Hey, i feel his pain then. My mom never lets me eat those ten pounds of donuts i always want from "Krispy Kream Donuts". She won't let me eat even one before dinner. Oh well, could be worse. But how could a parent do that and still let Kaeto get away with such a horrific, terrible, unimaginable, nasty, dirty, all-out-naughty, wasteful-for-the-mind, rotten, devilish crime as not buying the full version of Tread Marks?

------------------

IP:

Dudymas
posted April 30, 2000 05:29 PM            
Hey, i got it. Let's make a donut launcher for TM. I was also thinking of a buzz saw launcher... but donuts would be better!!!!!

IP:

Hawk
posted April 30, 2000 05:47 PM            
He DID order it, dude! I think...

IP:

peeet
posted April 30, 2000 08:26 PM         
finally!

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 01, 2000 09:05 AM            
Not ordered yet but next time my mom leaves... she has to go shopping SOMETIME!!!

Hey Hawk, I am holding your Win98 CD hostage

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 01, 2000 09:06 AM            
On another note :
Why does everyone care so much if I get TM? Am I really all that great? (Umm, sorry, rhetorical question...)

IP:

Hawk
posted May 01, 2000 09:11 AM            
Don't get cocky, Kaeto, we don't really care if you get the TM cd...it's just that we need more of Temporal Chaos on active duty call just in case (and don't make me go Rainbow Six sniper on your ass, you CD terrorist...wait, why the hell would I WANT to rescue a Windows98 CD? Linux! LINUX! Muahahhahahaha! )

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 01, 2000 03:26 PM            
I can;t believe it, my dad wouldn't let me buy linux for my new PC. ARRRRGHH! i have to get linux delux (red hat that is). any help?

------------------

IP:

Hawk
posted May 01, 2000 05:55 PM            
Linux be free if you d0wnl0ad it, man...or go to a computer show, perhaps you be finding a cheap-arse $5 generic CD of it like I did

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 01, 2000 07:49 PM            
I'll be D/Ling RHL 6.2 on a cable modem saturday (I hope) and burning it... If you can't get a copy any other way, I'll mail you a CD of it (it's legal)

Yes, I have a CD burner. Does anybody want a copy of TM? If so, I'll burn you a CD... A CD with every virus I can find on it, you (edited for content)

IP:

Hawk
posted May 01, 2000 08:13 PM            
I'm not usually quite so vehement as Kaeto on subjects, but as to the subject of pirating TM, my statement IRL still stands, which is "Anyone who'd pirate TM will get a visit from ME, probably while carrying a baseball bat"

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 01, 2000 08:47 PM            
Hmm... You wouldn't have happened to say this while I and Matt were there, would you?

IP:

Hawk
posted May 01, 2000 08:52 PM            
No, but Matt? I'll bash in his head with a bat just for being Matt =P j/k

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 01, 2000 09:10 PM            
I will bash YOUR head in if you don't send me those incriminating pictures of me and you

IP:

Hawk
posted May 01, 2000 10:09 PM            
You mean those ones of us killing those two telemarketers who decided to call while we were eating those three pizzas my parents ordered for us? Or the one of me holding a gun to your head? Which one? }=)

IP:

Kaeto
posted May 02, 2000 11:43 AM            
The one with the phaser
And the "CD-ROM" one <g>
And the "Hawk is a kook" one ROTFL!

IP:

Dudymas
posted May 02, 2000 03:05 PM            
Hey, i'd love to get a program that tracks calls, that way i could bash some >insert very insulting adjective here that not even the most seasoned bad mouther would state alone by himself< telemarketers.

IP:

This topic is 2 pages long:   1  2