|
Author Topic:   This is by far one of the best games ive seen in a long time
DvsDuke
posted April 20, 2000 01:57 AM            
Well as I was a child I would always play this little game called "Tank Wars 2.0" and when I fired up TM demo a few days ago it brought a magic back into me, playing what seemed to be "Tank Wars" total 3d with all the weapons and game play but in 3d, I felt like a kid again and also amazed by the gfx this small company is great and created a game to rival the best of the best in the gaming world. I would like to say sorry for your current loss LDA but remember your making thousands of people vary happy with your new game the demo its self made me want to instantly buy this game and I am tomorrow I hope its at my local software place well thanks LDA for the great game and I hope for a map editor soon . Well to add one more thing I am also a map maker and I like to edit and make games from other games ( I do allot of Star Craft Maps) and seeing the entire game open to the user is just the best idea I have seen in a very long time the ability to totally edit the game itself gives the user so much power.

Cya, DvsDuke

IP:

swisher
posted April 20, 2000 09:09 AM            
The game is great. You won't find it at your local software store. You must buy it online through www.treadmarks.com.

IP:

kleenfreek
posted April 20, 2000 11:51 AM            
Hey I think I remember Tank Wars! There was a nuke in it right? I mean all it did was erase a fairly large circular array of pixels, but hey, thats a lot of pixels! do you still have a copy of it? memories of that game are quite buried in my mind and i only remember certain things, but TM definitely brings back those same sensations of "blowing stuff up".

BTW I ordered TM on a saturday and received it wednesday, via UPS ground. Fed EX will probably even be faster, as it shipped monday. Totally happy with my purchasing experience. And as good as you think the demo is, the full version has so much more, including readme.txt for each of the entity types (and more tanks and maps.. etc

IP:

DvsDuke
posted April 20, 2000 02:40 PM            
Yea I think I have it ill post it on my front page of dvsduke.com
Also will treadmarks ever go commercial? like in the stores I mean?

Check it out, DvsDuke

IP:

kleenfreek
posted April 23, 2000 12:57 AM            
ftp://ftp.cdrom.com/.1/games/dos/action/bomb32.zip

yeah baby!

who wants to be in my tank wars clan anyway?

freek

IP:

DvsDuke
posted April 23, 2000 01:23 AM            
Well guess what i found that from the net on games domain to hehe im going to put it on my site with good speed numbers so it wont run to fast i hope moding is poaable to buy weapons , etc

IP: