|
Author Topic:   Spewer Projectiles linked to tank movement.
VIO
posted April 11, 2000 11:21 PM            
Hi everyone, I will try to keep this short and simple to avoid possible confusion. Can someone explain in clear terms what can cause a spewer's projectile to move based on my tank movement and speed ? Im researching but cant find an answer.

Spews only one non-tracking projectile. Just plops it up in the air and lets it fall back to the ground. I am surprised to see that I can not seem to unlink it.

[This message has been edited by VIO (edited April 13, 2000).]

IP:

VIO
posted April 13, 2000 06:37 PM            
Hey Vio, you might wanna try to copy one of the existing spewers ... like the Chaos or something.. and see if you can get the non-tracking behavior that way.

IP:

VIO
posted April 13, 2000 06:37 PM            
Sorry, but that won't work Vio, but thanks for the idea !!. (Sheesh, must be slow week when Im having discussion with my self.) LOL. But seriously Im still stumped on this on.

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted April 14, 2000 03:30 PM            
I know there must be a command that controls that. I've had that exact same problem with some of the spewers I've made, but not all of them. Not sure why...

IP:

VIO
posted April 16, 2000 09:57 PM            
Well, I fell a heck of a lot better knowing that you are curious about the behavior as well. If I ever figure it out.. I will be sure to let everyone know.

I have several weapon mods (no new models.. just creative reuse, choreography of entities.) Most of them use spewers extensively for the control of events. I will post a few of them soon on my web page once I get it running again.

Vio,

IP: