|
Author Topic:   Number A1 Tanks, Number Laps, etc.
Zahbudar
posted April 04, 2000 11:02 PM            
Sirs: Just downloaded TreadMarks and most pleased with the software... Cannot, however seem to get control of setting the number of A1 Tanks and Number of Laps. Delete key does not delete previous entries, arrow left - arrow right do not move cursor to desired place in 3 digit number space. presently playing with 25 Tanks and overwhelmed 'cause I cannot set it back down to about 3, 4, or 5. My Total Laps setting works same way...
Video presentation is great with Riva TNT2 and Voodoo2 - 50 Mb total Video RAM. Soon as I get full confidence with the demo, I'm gonna go full game with you if I can get over this basic hurdle... w4hsa@pamlico.net

IP:

Kaeto
posted April 05, 2000 03:12 PM            
Try hittin' backspace

BTW, peoplez, I'm gonna be gone for the next month Sucks, huh?

IP:

Hawk
posted April 05, 2000 04:16 PM            
Where ya goin', man?

IP:

Dudymas
posted April 05, 2000 08:03 PM            
Yeah, where are you goin', Kaet? You're not allowed to leave now. We need good, hardworking, disrespected, forgotten serfs and slaves like you. Without you, LDA, and RC slaving away, we won't have anyone to blame for our falts, upsets, and other things. We won't have anyone to sue if our computer breaks either. We must know so we can further ruin your life for our entertainment... Bwahahahahah.

------------------
Dudymas: The Other White Meat

IP: