|
Author Topic:   DualStrike
Nayr
posted March 09, 2000 02:52 PM            
Ive got the Microsoft DualStrike Gamepad and Windows2000, anyone know how to or want to look at how to fix the problem where the turret just spins arround and arround to the left... ive tried several diffrent configurations with no luck. Im playing the demo that came with this months ComputerGames Mag and I love the game and play alot better with the dualstrike than with the keybd.. if this problem cant be fixed I must sadly refuse buy the full version. All help is appricated.
Regards,
Ryan Hunt

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 09, 2000 05:07 PM            
Oddly enough, the same thing happened to me on a server and i was using the mouse to control the turret... in fact, i have always used the mouse. Tell me if it also happened to you on a server.

------------------
Dudymas: The Other White Meat

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited March 09, 2000).]

IP:

Nayr
posted March 09, 2000 05:12 PM            
Well it did it to me when i was playing standalone, i havent played online with it yet because I would seem pretty stupid looking like a helicopter with the turret spinning... it only happned when i ran it with the joystick (DualStrike), and the second i disabled the joystick and started with the keybd it stoped spinning... when it was spinning i could turn it the other way but the second i stoped it started spinning to the left again..

regards,
Ryan Hunt

IP:

swisher
posted March 10, 2000 08:33 AM            
I have a Dual Strike and it works fine. I had to create a custom configuration file. I set it up to do all game functions. I play online and it works (although I'm leaning toward keyboard only).

I can send you the configuration file I put together. Have to do it this weekend, though, too busy right now.

IP:

Nayr
posted March 10, 2000 09:16 AM            
That would be great, thanks.. Ive owned the dualstrike for as long as the demo and havent quite yet got down making the cfg's and that could very well be the problem.

just send it to this email address if ya would, thx
Ryan

IP: