|
Author Topic:   Default FPS key
NOPeR
posted February 14, 2000 05:47 PM            
Seumas - GREAT Game! I got my full version about 2 weeks ago and havenít slept since!

I do have one small question/comment - Can the default key to show the FPS be changed from "f"? I'm stubborn and refuse to change from my fav ESDF combo to the more common WASD controls.

If there isnít an option for this could you please add one in the upcoming patch.

Also Ė anybody hosting TM related sites, Iíve got:
2 totally new tanks
2 modifications of existing tanks
2 new maps

(Seumas! why didnít you guys finish that rabid hamster tank with all the spikes! Well, I made some changes and called it Liquid Fury - credit for the original model will, of course, go to LDA)

Email me if you want to host the filesÖ

Thanks
NOPeR Ė jonhansen@usa.net

IP:

LDA Jim
Administrator
posted February 14, 2000 10:07 PM            
...oops....Seumas says sorry that the fps key is hard coded...but can be changed in the patch...

With such a small team, we just ran out of time for some features to be included....One of our 'faves' was to be a killer rabbit, like the one in Monty Python's Holy Grail....we got the models done but didn't work out the game-play aspects prior to shipping....but we squeezed in the kangaroos and sheep....and tossed in the lady in the lake, as a response to the fuss over....quess which scantily clad....

IP:

Random Chaos (TC)
posted February 15, 2000 04:56 PM            
Well, I'll soon have a Downloads page up as soon as I have time to finish it. Right now though I am waiting on access to an FTP server that will be coming soon...then I can start to provide downloads for mods.

------------------
Random Chaos
Site admin for http://treadmarks.3d-unlimited.com
Member of Clan Temporal Chaos
randomc@3d-unlimited.com

IP:

Hawk
posted February 15, 2000 09:33 PM            
'If she weighs the same as a duck, she's made of wood.' 'And therefore?''A witch? A duck! A duck! Fetch a duck!''A WITCH!'

IP:

Blacktooth
posted February 15, 2000 10:01 PM         
"It's got great big claws that can..It has huge teeth that will.. Look at the bones!!!"

IP:

Dudymas
posted March 05, 2000 04:05 PM            
Watch out for the rabid rabbit, Hawk.

Hey, did you figure out where the coconuts came from.

[This message has been edited by Dudymas (edited March 05, 2000).]

IP: